Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( the band I wanted to win the Battle of Ozzfest did not win :madspit:

My neighbors have been pounding on their wall all night. I feel like I'm in a construction zone. I just hit the wall a few times really hard (my hands hurt :( ) hopefully they got the hint and will stop now. They actually turned their crappy music down when I did that.

Kariann said:
I am having issues with Sexy Weatherman Jym lately....

Apparently we have more rain coming our way and one day we are going to have heavy rain again so there will be more flooding. I havent seen it in daylight but there is a park next to the freeway that looked like there was so much water it was a lake when we drove past tonight.
Sexy Weatherman Jym needs to make yt stop raynyng. Floodyng is bad! :mad:

You have more goodies coming your way tomorrow! Priority mail should be running on time again now that the holidays are over!

I should go since I have to be up 7 hours earlier tomorrow morning than I have been the last few days :shifty:

Schmeg said:
I will have a few dead months at work and I was already ready to climb the walls on Saturday. :| I am not one for standing around doing nothing...I see myself moving a lot of walls around in the future.

Feel free to drop in and help me clean out a stockroom and do some markouts:hyper:

shari schultz said:
We don't have a Staples around here. We were supposed to but the plans got the K'bosh and :no: Staples :sad:
Staples is my favorite place in the world today!

:wave: Good night all!

I just looked outside. :| I wish I wouldn't have done that :tsk: My car is completely covered in snow :sigh: My 10 minute drive to work is going to take me a half hour tomorrow. I think my coming home for lunch every day is coming to an end for a while too. With tons of snow the driving is slower and it won't be worth it :grumpy: Good thing there's a mall a few minutes away from work.

the weather people are CRAZY!!!!!

It snowed about a half of an inch last night, if that. It is not as cold out as it was supposed to be. I even packed a lunch and brought it to work just in case I wasn't able to come home today.

Work is so dead :mad:

someone remind me that I need to go to Office Max or Office Depot after work today! I need to buy a few things and then go :drool: over the office chairs. :sad: I really need to get a new chair. I'm tired of this damn folding chair :madspit:

:hmm: I'm not sure what time I left work.

:rolleyes: not like I need to rush back for anything urgent.

:ohmy: I do have a meeting at 2:30 today. That will break up the afternoon a little.

well I suppose I should go back to staring at the clock at work. :wave:

Kariann....that email you sent me about my Stringtown customer I have was funny because my sales rep and I just talked about him! Still no paperwork from there either :madspit:

arw9797 said:
well I suppose I should go back to staring at the clock at work. :wave:

Kariann....that email you sent me about my Stringtown customer I have was funny because my sales rep and I just talked about him! Still no paperwork from there either :madspit:

Thats weird! I swear that place has looked like it was ready to open any day for months! When we were talking about it I thought the place was already open!

Just back from Staples. :hyper:

Got some paper, an accordian type file and a highlighter/post it note pen :)

I didn't get the paper cutter. The one I want is $52 :ohmy:

It is still not snowing :dance:

:ohmy:

I thought it was when IWB's brother did the dance and then we all blame him :hmm:

I actually don't mind the snow, especially since I don't have to work til Saturday and my fridge is full of food :)

It's when the snow turns to slush and things get wet as opposed to just white that I start to really dislike the snow.

fah said:

I actually don't mind the snow, especially since I don't have to work til Saturday and my fridge is full of food :)

It's when the snow turns to slush and things get wet as opposed to just white that I start to really dislike the snow.

Yeah I dont mind it so much if I dont have to go out in it and I agree about the slush...then it's nasty.

fah said:

I thought it was when IWB's brother did the dance and then we all blame him :hmm:

:grumpy: IWB's brother is going to get it!! He did the Hey Ya dance which is THE snow dance!! Seriously, if any of us or our relatives do the Hey Ya dance, there's snow within two days. And you will notice there is now snow on the ground at arw's, fah's, and Schmeg's!!

It's turning into another wintry mix in time for my ride to work tomorrow! :hyper:not

Note to self:

When going to bed, FALL ALSEEP. 2:45 am SUCKS when you have to leave the house at 6:15 am!!! :mad:

:drunk: again :(

:hyper: I found a cute little CD player/radio for my desk at work for $10 less than what I wanted to spend. :shifty: I won't say where I got it :silent:

I also went to Office Max and bought way too many magnets for my fridge :reject:

Schmeg said:

:grumpy: IWB's brother is going to get it!! He did the Hey Ya dance which is THE snow dance!! Seriously, if any of us or our relatives do the Hey Ya dance, there's snow within two days. And you will notice there is now snow on the ground at arw's, fah's, and Schmeg's!!

It's turning into another wintry mix in time for my ride to work tomorrow! :hyper:not

Upcoming weather in WI land:
Wed~showers with thunderstorms;steady rain;snow 1-3 inches
Thursday~more snow; another 1-3 inches

Thanks IWB's brother:grumpy:

arw9797 said:
:drunk: again :(

:hyper: I found a cute little CD player/radio for my desk at work for $10 less than what I wanted to spend. :shifty: I won't say where I got it :silent:

I also went to Office Max and bought way too many magnets for my fridge :reject:
:mad: I bet I know where you got it. :mad:

:sexywink:

Is there a such thing as too many magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom