Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin asked me today if she could come over and see my apartment this week. It's very suspicious to me for some reason. I know they all want to see my new place but the way she asked was weird. I feel like she's up to something but I'm not sure what just yet. Maybe I'm just being paranoid like usual. :huh:

arw9797 said:
My cousin asked me today if she could come over and see my apartment this week. It's very suspicious to me for some reason. I know they all want to see my new place but the way she asked was weird. I feel like she's up to something but I'm not sure what just yet. Maybe I'm just being paranoid like usual. :huh:

Interesting....:eyebrow:

yeah that's lame. I would never ask anyone to share that!
I woulod share it with certain people if they asked me personally (you know who you are)...but not random people all over the place. :rolleyes:

Edit: forgot to hit quote...just replied...:reject:

Last edited:
boo!!
Picture004.jpg[img]

ok i'm fucking retarded and no longer can type image tags

my fingers are frozen as it's freaking COLD in the living room, though....so i''ll blame that :shifty:

anyway....

shari schultz said:
A Viking slipping and falling trying to get a field goal.........a good thing:evil:

my brother told me about that about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x times. he thought it was hilarious.

Kariann said:
Here is my Elvis ornament now placed on my desk shelf.

3428554723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32328382%3B%3B388nu0mrj

Why I felt compelled to take a picture and post it I have no idea...I'm blaming it on subjecting myself to Elvis for nearly 48 hours at this point.

:up:!

i've got a question. what (other than what it obviously sounds like) is the complete u2?

it sounds like a big scary thing.

i keep hearing u2's complete singles and then some on the radio.

i've finally heard vertigo!

i've also heard (off HTDAAB, i've heard plenty of other songs too):
sometimes you can't make it on your own
love and peace or else
all because of you
one step closer
a man and a woman

work is so slow now. I guess it's always like this in January. :crazy: I have a few things to work on but I don't want to work too quickly on them because then I'll have nothing to do :(

And as usual...I'm going to be late coming back from lunch. But at least I actually got there at 8:00 today.

IWasBored said:
i've got a question. what (other than what it obviously sounds like) is the complete u2?

it sounds like a big scary thing.

i keep hearing u2's complete singles and then some on the radio.

i've finally heard vertigo!

i've also heard (off HTDAAB, i've heard plenty of other songs too):
sometimes you can't make it on your own
love and peace or else
all because of you
one step closer
a man and a woman

Its the box set thing on Itunes with all of their albums and extra stuff that hasnt been released.

CF called and wants me to go to GapBody with her after she gets home from work. She needs to get some kind of gift for someone or something....she called early and I was still half asleep.

I'm thinking that a nap is sounding kind of good right now.

Good morning :yawn:

I have to work again tonight :|

IWB - Nice tree and house :up:
arw - congrats :up:
shari - :(
Kariann - shopping with Mom :hyper: <sarcasm noted>
Schmeg - :shrug: what has she been upto, I shouldnt type when I'm this tired :wink:

Kariann said:

Its the box set thing on Itunes with all of their albums and extra stuff that hasnt been released.
:drool: And it's wonderful and I STILL haven't listened to the whole thing.

I just ran out for a few minutes and EVERY SINGLE STATION I turned to played a U2 song. I heard Stuck in a Moment, Beautiful Day, All Because of You, Mysterious Ways, and All Because of You again in a 15-minute time span. :laugh:

I just spent way too much money at Staples but they're practically giving the stuff away. $19.94 for blank dvd's (made the same price for blank cd's seem expensive)! 20 bubble mailers for $10!! 24 jewel cases for $8.88!!! Thank you, Staples!!!! :heart:

fah said:
Good morning :yawn:

Schmeg - :shrug: what has she been upto, I shouldnt type when I'm this tired :wink:
:wave: Good afternoon! :wink:

At the time you wrote this I was :drool:ing over the price of blank dvd's at Staples!!

Schmeg said:

I just spent way too much money at Staples but they're practically giving the stuff away. $19.94 for blank dvd's (made the same price for blank cd's seem expensive)! 20 bubble mailers for $10!! 24 jewel cases for $8.88!!! Thank you, Staples!!!! :heart:

I think maybe I need to go back out to Staples! I didnt think my mom would want to wander through there with me earlier!

Is that the 100 pack of DVD's I saw in the ad? If so maybe I need to get a pack to have on hand.

i went to the post office today...i seriously have not been into town since school ended.

arw, thanks for the u2 vcd and the card!

Kariann said:

ooohhhh i see

kariann, thanks for the card! yes, hopefully you will get to stalk the wings place. mmmmmm wings. that reminds me, i need to find some dinner before i go to work tonight.

staples rules. i spend way too much time trying to convince myself that i really need all sorts of random cool office supplies...hey, i got an electric pencil sharpener once for my birthday! i think i was 10 or something...and i actually asked for one...:shifty:

fuckin a

flogging molly is coming back to boston in early march.

i...want...to...see...them...again...

i thought i should mention this, just so everyone knows that any snow and shitty weather in the near future is my brother's fault: he (my brother) was hey ya dancing yesterday. i told him to stop, but i'm afraid the damage is done.

The next thing I buy at Staples will probably be a paper cutter. Yes, it appears we really need one at home...scissors just don't cut it :D

I have to go to work soon :|

I should go make my dinner and midnight snack :hmm:

Kariann said:

I think maybe I need to go back out to Staples! I didnt think my mom would want to wander through there with me earlier!

Is that the 100 pack of DVD's I saw in the ad? If so maybe I need to get a pack to have on hand.
That was a 50 pack but I have NEVER seen 50 for less than $30...so I bought 3 and I have replaced all the ones I borrowed from you and I STILL have 2 1/2 spindles!!!

IWasBored said:
i'm sleepy

i woke up at 5:30 this morning :yawn:

i have to work until 12 :madspit:
:yikes: Why were you up so early??

I have to be up at 5 tomorrow. :| Two days of sleeping til noon aren't going to help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom