Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I don't think you shouldn't say anything; you might not get the response you want from her but I don't think it's right to just pretend you're fine with being blown off.

And it looks like you're the one who's most concerned over the 21 years. :hug:

I agree. I felt better after I expressed my feelings a bit. It hasnt totally helped but at least I knew that I had my say and it was up to her to take it for whatever it was to her.

Good evening...I had to work today and it was busy :ohmy:

<listening to REM>

:dance:

<<trying to get caught up and read everything..have I missed anything important?>>

Kariann said:
See my journal tomorrow for details of the Elvis-a-thon!
:hyper:

I wonder if there was one going on around here and I just didn't know. :hmm:

fah said:
Good evening...I had to work today and it was busy :ohmy:

<listening to REM>

:dance:

<<trying to get caught up and read everything..have I missed anything important?>>
:hmm: Not really.

:drool: REM!!

I was gonna go about an hour ago but I didnt'...

arw9797 said:
I just wrote a huge email that I did not send. My sister thinks I should just invite her over next week and act like nothing and not say anything but I just don't even know what to say or do about this situation anymore. I don't want to just give up on 21 years but I also feel like there hasn't been anything for so long now anyways so what would it matter. :sigh:

:hug:

Sometimes the best therapy is just writing the email.

Oh my big U2 news....

I ordered the "U2 Show" book and it arrived yesterday :hyper:
and then today I was shopping on my break and I found "I Was Bono's Doppelganger (sp)" on sale so I bought that too :hyper:

A good shopping day :up:

fah said:
Oh my big U2 news....

I ordered the "U2 Show" book and it arrived yesterday :hyper:
and then today I was shopping on my break and I found "I Was Bono's Doppelganger (sp)" on sale so I bought that too :hyper:

A good shopping day :up:
That IS a good shopping day!! I can't wait until my U2 Show book arrives!

And tickets to what concert?

A Tsunami relief concert on January 29th here in Vancouver.

Sarah Mclachlan, Avril Lavigne, Barenaked Ladies, Chantal Kreviazuk & Raine Maida and Delerium

My first concert of 2005 :hyper:

I still have gift cards from Christmas that I haven't used yet...I need to go cd shopping.

I didn't get any cds for Christmas :ohmy: I'm not complaining about the lack of gifts because I got lots of really nice stuff it's more just strange that no one bought me a cd.

I can hardly string two words together for a sentence...I think it's time for me to go!

:wave: Sweet Elvis dreams! :wink:

I saw both Sarah and Avril last fall :up: but I have never seen the Barenaked Ladies or the others so I'm really looking forward to it. Plus it is for a good cause and it is going to be televised :up:

fah said:
I saw both Sarah and Avril last fall :up: but I have never seen the Barenaked Ladies or the others so I'm really looking forward to it. Plus it is for a good cause and it is going to be televised :up:

I saw BNL a few years ago and they were good and I saw Chantal K open for someone in a small club awhile back and thought she was good too. It was just her with piano and I think it was right before/around when her first record came out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom