Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell right now :( I'm not overly warm but I am warm.

My ears always get really plugged this time of year. January and July are my dizzy months :huh:

I'm hoping sudafed will clear it up because I can't stand the idea of being on prednisone again. I know if I go to the dr that is what I will get.

:dance: I submitted my time off at work for our trip and my boss looked at the form and said ok without putting much thought into it!!!!

Desert :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shifty: I think we can use the same map we used for Joshua Tree :cute:

:hmm: but I havent' a clue where that map is right now. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:dance: I submitted my time off at work for our trip and my boss looked at the form and said ok without putting much thought into it!!!!

Desert :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shifty: I think we can use the same map we used for Joshua Tree :cute:

:hmm: but I havent' a clue where that map is right now. :mad:

Mine was approved too!!!!! That is the fastest I've gotten the word back ever!

If we need a city map we had a really good small pop-up one for New Orleans that worked really good and was convenient. I think they had one for there so I was thinking about picking up one of those.

Kariann said:

Mine was approved too!!!!! That is the fastest I've gotten the word back ever!

If we need a city map we had a really good small pop-up one for New Orleans that worked really good and was convenient. I think they had one for there so I was thinking about picking up one of those.

yeah that might be a good idea. My maps are more the greater southwest area.....just in case we need to test out that rental car and take a loooooong drive. But I don't have much for the city.

arw9797 said:

yeah that might be a good idea. My maps are more the greater southwest area.....just in case we need to test out that rental car and take a loooooong drive. But I don't have much for the city.

Ok Ill pick one up.....that way we will be covered with an regional map and a city map.

The one for New Orleans worked out pretty well for us and we are about as good with directions together as Schmeg and I are with directions. :shifty:

Kariann said:

Ok Ill pick one up.....that way we will be covered with an regional map and a city map.

The one for New Orleans worked out pretty well for us and we are about as good with directions together as Schmeg and I are with directions. :shifty:

:tsk: never fear when you're with ARW. Have I ever gotten us lost? We may have to turn around every so often but we never get too far off the path :sexywink:

for dinner I made:

low carb pancakes topped with strawberries and blueberries
1 egg with cheese, red peppers, olives, and tons of pepper

I can't decide which is worse :yuck: The low carb pancakes have zero takes but the fruit is :drool: The egg...well I won't get into that one.

I've lost 4 pounds in a week and a half. I've had one carb filled meal since last week. :|

I really need to work out but there's no way in hell I'm going across the parking lot to the excercise room in this weather. :mad:

:sigh: Should I skate at 9:45 tonight or pretend I didn't get Barbara's message?

I'm afraid to leave the house again the way my day went. :crack:

Kariann said:

We are good at missing exits and getting on the wrong boat.

:desirenails:

Kariann said:
When I was nearly run over at the mall, I decided it was time to go home and hide in my room til tomorrow morning.

I'll leave her a voicemail while she's on the ice and tell her my phone was locked in the office most of the day until the locksmith came out and fixed it. It's not a lie! :wink:

...as you can see, I've had quite the day...

Hello and goodbye Randoomers.......going to get off computer now...........lightening storms in January:crack::crack:
Toodles:wave:
Sorry about your day Schmeg....................

:wave: Shari...Thanks!
arw9797 said:
:love: maps :drool:

I LOVE planning trips....even if it's going to be one short ass trip. :drool:
I was thinking that...but we'll have one whole entire day! And the time change makes a difference, too. :yes:

:drool: trips :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom