Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
Thanks IWB's brother:grumpy:
He's getting a HUGE kick in the ass. You can only do the Hey Ya dance between April and September!! Any other time is just plain foolish!

Kariann said:

We've had blizzards here in early April...Im thinking he can only do the dance after tax day in April.
We have a bi-annual April Fool's blizzard out here, now that you mention it. May 1 to September 30!! That's IT!

shari schultz said:
May 10th. Our latest monster snowstorm was May 10th
:yikes: OKAY, no Hey Ya dancing until JUNE 1 now! That thing is powerful!

My mom should have been a car repairwoman, she always knows exactly what's wrong with cars! I think it's a sixth sense!

arw9797 said:
still no email from anyone and I haven't been able to get myself to send one. I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated.

:hug: I dont know what I would do either. I would want to hold out but then again I think maybe I would end up forcing myself to email or call to see where everything stood. I would have thought there would be some kind of response from them by now.

Kariann said:

:hug: I dont know what I would do either. I would want to hold out but then again I think maybe I would end up forcing myself to email or call to see where everything stood. I would have thought there would be some kind of response from them by now.

:tsk: no I knew this would be how it would go. I just don't know what to do about it now.

:( I would end up sending a pathetic e-mail asking why there hasn't been a response...so don't take my advice.

Maybe it got lost? Do you know if she read it? Maybe the big blue monster escaped and started eating AOL e-mails.

:shifty: what hotel are we staying at? You can pm me the details :sexywink: I was just thinking about what you said it would cost a night if we had to pay for it. We've never stayed in a room that expensive before :)

Renaissance Scottsdale...Renaissance!!! Right up your alley! :D

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:shifty: what hotel are we staying at? You can pm me the details :sexywink: I was just thinking about what you said it would cost a night if we had to pay for it. We've never stayed in a room that expensive before :)
Or maybe I won't read the whole post first and scream it out on the top of a new page! :laugh:

*would edit but i have already been quoted*

:angel:

Last edited:
:|

well then I guess we just won't tell anyone what the dates are :shifty: we don't need a creepy old man killler following us around all weekend :sexywink:

I'm on draft #3 of the email. I don't want to be mean but I do want to get my point across. But I also don't want to justify my actions or write a longwinded response :crack: I should have just responded 2 weeks ago :mad:

arw9797 said:
:|

well then I guess we just won't tell anyone what the dates are :shifty: we don't need a creepy old man killler following us around all weekend :sexywink:

I'm on draft #3 of the email. I don't want to be mean but I do want to get my point across. But I also don't want to justify my actions or write a longwinded response :crack: I should have just responded 2 weeks ago :mad:
Oh, man, I was hoping the creepy old man killer would finally show up. :grumpy:

What about a simple, "Um...it's halfway through January...you want your present?" Something to that effect?

Like i said, I would be the one with the longwinded response that would come over as mostly pathetic...that might not be great advice.

it took me TWO hours to do that little paragraph :crack: :crazy:

I was planning on going to bed early tonight. I'm really warm along with being really dizzy. I hope this is all just in my crazy little mind and I'm not really getting sick :shifty:

Nighty night Schmeg :wave:

It's all dark and snowy here....I think it is going to turn to freezing rain overnight ~ translated ~ super ugly in the morning :yes:

Mr fah just shovelled the driveway to try and make it easier to get to work :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom