Creed fans shave down, eat pubic pudding (with arms wide open) for ticket to Alcatraz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Kid A
Creed apparently are playing a gig in the beautiful confines of Alcatraz, some dumb ass shaved his buddy's pubic hair, put them in vanilla pudding and ate this titilating *cocktail* :sexywink:

yes, the runner-up ate dog food, and some of his own vomit as he puked mid-way thru

another guy was going to eat a goat's eyeball, but he wasn't allowed to for legal reasons

alcatraz is right down the street

The Wanderer said:
Creed apparently are playing a gig in the beautiful confines of Alcatraz

you're kidding right.

thats horrible.

but what would i do to go see creed...

for one thing, id burn all my u2 and radiohead cds, if that would count for anything.

then id light scott stapp on fire, as he is the rock version of ricky martin.

i destroyed him a year or two ago, and hes hasnt been back. theyre all afraid of me, cause they know if i see them in the street theyre gonna get 15 blows to the back of the head.

Re: Creed fans shave down, eat pubic pudding (with arms wide open) for ticket to Alcatraz

The Wanderer said:
Creed apparently are playing a gig in the beautiful confines of Alcatraz, some dumb ass shaved his buddy's pubic hair, put them in vanilla pudding and ate this titilating *cocktail* :sexywink:

Eeeewwww!!! Wouldn't even do that for U2.

Re: Creed fans shave down, eat pubic pudding (with arms wide open) for ticket to Alcatraz

The Wanderer said:

I am dead fucking serious when I say that this gave me a violent chill and I felt a gag reflex and almost hurled.

Zoomerang96 said:
thats horrible.

but what would i do to go see creed...

for one thing, id burn all my u2 and radiohead cds, if that would count for anything.

then id light scott stapp on fire, as he is the rock version of ricky martin.

i destroyed him a year or two ago, and hes hasnt been back. theyre all afraid of me, cause they know if i see them in the street theyre gonna get 15 blows to the back of the head.

Interesting scenario...actually, Creed is performing in my lovely town of Bakersfield, CA this Sunday...I am all for a covert operation to eliminate the national threat known as Creed...in an interview w/ the local paper, Scott Stapp compared his band to Led Zepplin...we could call this "Operation:Save our Youth"...or Operation: Kill the Bastards, whatever your choice.

I wonder how the pube-muncher is gonna feel when finds out the show has been cancelled (see Rolling Stone news). It's the (far better) Wallflowers now instead. :)

UnforgettableLemon said:
I wonder how the pube-muncher is gonna feel when finds out the show has been cancelled (see Rolling Stone news). It's the (far better) Wallflowers now instead. :)

Whoa. *imagines the pube-munchers reaction* I think I'd be pretty mad, but then again, I wouldn't go to that extreme to see any band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom