Creed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
I am really starting to like Creed more and more.

I love that new song, I don't know the name but it is the one where he sings soemthing about "six feet from the edge ( not :edge: either ) " and it realy is a good melodic tune. I thought My Sacrifice was ok too. Basically I thought both of these songs were a 100% improvement from there last album 'human crap'.

I really liked 'my own prison' too.
I would have seen them live over meorial day but Scott Stapp was ingured in that car accident.

I still may see them in the fall when they return.
I realize they are no U2 or Raidohead though.

But still.

im sorry i can not like creed because of their singer

deathbear's gonna love this thread

im sorry muscle boy, i will never be able to look past how pompous and smug scott stapp is.
he irks me like no other singer.
those arm movements :yell: :yell:

Don't worry about zommerstation69
he is my kitten
now the wanderer on the other hand........

but hey, while scott stapp does seem arrogant it is his voice I like not his face or ass or nasty little hair.

Funny how many people compare him to a JT era Bono.

_______

Shake it, shake it, shake it :der:

I've said it before, but I will repeat it:

1. creed once covered "one". stapp introduced it by saying "this is a song written by u2 before they sucked".

now, you cannot make a better example of something more ironic.

2. they have also slagged pearl jam in the press, a band that without whom there would be no creed. (not that you can compare the 2 on any level anyway).

3. simply put on a musical level: his voice is iritating, and the guitar sounds are horrendous.

by the way, their songs suck as well. pretentious, overblown, 4th rate grunge ballads left over from 1994 that, when coupled with the "christian" message, make for pure cow dung on a hot lawn.

:yuck: :down:

:censored: them.

I like that edge song too. (not :edge: :p ) but I don't like scott stapp. I like the drums and the guitar on that song but their other songs are :rant: :down: :no: :reject: :coocoo:

Can't stand that band, especially Stapp...He argued the producer of his video "Higher" because "he didn't have enough Jesus poses in it" (Jesus pose being him with his arms stretched out to portray the crucifixtion[sic?])...he also said that their last album would be "the next Joshua Tree"...oh, yeah, and his (their) music sucks.

Oh, yeah...and is it just me, or does anyone else not know why their bassist is never pictured? I've heard stories, but I'm not sure what the truth is.

:angry: Why don't you get a Scott Stapp sig like that Johnny Swallow character, while you're at it? :yuck:

:shame:

walkon11 said:
Oh, yeah...and is it just me, or does anyone else not know why their bassist is never pictured? I've heard stories, but I'm not sure what the truth is.

he was fired after a live radio interview with KROC in which he basically said pearl jam's songs suck and creed are much better.
the guitar player played bass on the new cd.
they hired some shmoe to play live, but he's not ofiicially a band "member".

why I know all this, i have no idea.:scratch: :silent:

Thanks for the info Jofo...I heard the "new" (re:touring) bassist was actually in a bad "vampire-goth" band...they soon ditched the gimmick, and eventually broke up, with the bassist eventually working with Creed. Needless to say, rumors abound...just wasn't completely sure on the status of it all...they still suck though.

Back
Top Bottom