Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, you're opinionated.

how much instrumental is too much?

Depends what context we're talking here.

I tend to believe that the vocal/instrumental distinction is a false distinction anyway, and that the complaint "too much instrumental" is more illustrative of music that'd be repetitive even if you threw some vocals in the mix.

Depends what context we're talking here.

I tend to believe that the vocal/instrumental distinction is a false distinction anyway, and that the complaint "too much instrumental" is more illustrative of music that'd be repetitive even if you threw some vocals in the mix.

A simple number would have sufficed....

OK I'm back from watching the Doctor save the world, again. Anything good?

I, uh, think I put too much sauce on my pizza.

To the point I'm eating it with knife and fork.

I, uh, think I put too much sauce on my pizza.

To the point I'm eating it with knife and fork.
In Italy you eat pizza with a knife and fork. Also you don't chuck a trailerload of topping on it. We had pizzas at work the other day and someone ordered one wiht bbq sauce and chicken. :tsk: That's worth a mafia kneecapping....

In Italy you eat pizza with a knife and fork. Also you don't chuck a trailerload of topping on it. We had pizzas at work the other day and someone ordered one wiht bbq sauce and chicken. :tsk: That's worth a mafia kneecapping....

omg, I had one like that ....it was so freaking' good I'd take the kneecapping for a slice

Chicken doesn't belong on pizza, but you better believe barbecue sauce does. :drool:

Huh! They also had a seafood pizza. I let seafood go, but this had mussels and clams in THEIR SHELLS!!!! It would make my grandmother cry, if she were alive....

Chicken doesn't belong on pizza, but you better believe barbecue sauce does. :drool:

I just had this same discussion with this guy/new crayon/potential person of interest on Friday. He says chicken on pizza is just wrong. We respectfully agreed to disagree.

I wish this stupid cold I have would go away already. :mad: I spent the entire day in bed yesterday as the last week has been anything but restful, and have no intentions of repeating that itenerary again today. :crack:

I just had this same discussion with this guy/new crayon/potential person of interest on Friday. He says chicken on pizza is just wrong. We respectfully agreed to disagree.

I wish this stupid cold I have would go away already. :mad: I spent the entire day in bed yesterday as the last week has been anything but restful, and have no intentions of repeating that itenerary again today. :crack:

I just think the combination of chicken with a standard pizza base tastes awful. Stunningly reminiscent of cardboard, in fact. I prefer my chicken by itself, seasoned somehow, with barbecue sauce to dip it in. Now, salami and bacon, there are a couple of meats made for pizza.

Ick, doesn't sound fun. I was worried I was coming down with something a couple of days ago, but it seems drinking more water than normal and having extra vitamin C has helped keep it at bay. Or maybe it was just a trick of my sinusitis. That'd be typical of it.

Sorry to hear about your cold. However, I agree with the bloke about the chicken. If it doesn't work between you two, what's his number?? :D

I think I'm going to fall asleep now people, it was fun blowing through one whole superthread in 6 hours, talk to you all later on :wave:

I think i'll be wise to call it a night.

Definitely have to make a point of staying up until the wee hours at some stage, but not when i may be going to the moooooooooooovies tomorrow. I'm not paying a premium to sleep in a dark, noisy room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom