Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggo. :wave:

How's it going today?
I'm alright. Doing something you might think is nerdy, but that I think is fun and guaranteed to scare the pants off a certain faction of this forum.

You?

Nerdy has a habit of being good, though. And scaring this forum does too.

I'm trying to figure out why I'm awake.

At midday. :|

Nerdy has a habit of being good, though. And scaring this forum does too.

I'm trying to figure out why I'm awake.

At midday. :|
:shrug: i'm wondering why I'm awake at all.

I don't think I'll necessarily get banned for what I'm about to do, but certainly a good portion of the PLEBAns will never speak to me again.

:shrug: i'm wondering why I'm awake at all.

I don't think I'll necessarily get banned for what I'm about to do, but certainly a good portion of the PLEBAns will never speak to me again.

Heh. I just wish I could drag my sleeping schedule back to something reasonable.

Does it involve Larry hate?

Ha. Plans for productivity and Superthreads do not mix.

So I have learnt.

Today's goal is 800 words written and to take my blazer to the dry cleaner's. Wonder how much that will cost ... probably an arm and a leg, I'm sure.

Are you going to be around much? I'm thinking it's about time I do a running diary of your DI list.

whoa...this stuff is a lot stronger...but I got some kind that's like ten times filtered or something...I don't know I got it cause it had 5% more alcohol in it

So I have learnt.

Today's goal is 800 words written and to take my blazer to the dry cleaner's. Wonder how much that will cost ... probably an arm and a leg, I'm sure.

Are you going to be around much? I'm thinking it's about time I do a running diary of your DI list.

... Damn you, Axver.

Can I run to Kmart first??

And dry cleaning isn't tooooo bad... most places do 3 items for a special deal or something... one item shouldn't be over $10, I hope. Unless it's a wedding dress or something.

... Damn you, Axver.

Can I run to Kmart first??

And dry cleaning isn't tooooo bad... most places do 3 items for a special deal or something... one item shouldn't be over $10, I hope. Unless it's a wedding dress or something.

:lmao:

Go for it, I haven't downloaded yet anyway.

Ah, good. I really don't have anything to get dry cleaned other than the one blazer. It, uh, rather needs a clean.

:lol: I think it's hilarious that you guys have Kmarts down there.

whoa...this stuff is a lot stronger...but I got some kind that's like ten times filtered or something...I don't know I got it cause it had 5% more alcohol in it

:laugh:

I must admit, it disappoints me how little alcohol is in beer. So I appreciate vodka and stuff for at least feeling like booze to me.

:lmao:

Go for it, I haven't downloaded yet anyway.

Ah, good. I really don't have anything to get dry cleaned other than the one blazer. It, uh, rather needs a clean.

You sure it's not machine-washable? One of my housemates machine-washes all her work jackets, and they look okay :shrug:

Anyway, I'll be back in a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom