Coward, South Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all just popping in to reach 7000 before I go for a quick drive!

Because it's the third night of the holidays, and again there's nothing to do! *crazyinsanesmilingsmileyneeded*

Last edited:
maybe text some warning to start with that you got some bad news - of which she will probaby guess anyway. is the issue/chance of her coming online and reading it here first 1. likely, or 2. possibly a problem if it happens?

I don't think she'll see it here first; she has class at 10am (I think) and will probably not have time to check her computer or this thread before then

Text seems bad to me. Maybe phone her?

If I was at home I would but I'm at college; my mobile can't afford it and by time I get home I won't know when it'd be a good time (I doubt she'd like to her some awful news on the bus on the way home) until she comes online and we'd be talking anyway...so my too choices are pretty much text or wait

And sorry for disappearing guys I went to get a smootie and junk food and now I'm gonna listen to something nice and depressing...

I actually managed to pretend I was okay and smile...I thought it was easier than freaking out on someone who doesn't know a thing about anything...

:lol: Hey Danny! 7,000? Psh, not much. :wink:

Well if you times it by 10... no, wait, scratch that. :p

Oh man, it's already holis over there, Danny? Lucky devil!

Good of you to drop by. :wave:

I'd feel better if I had done stuff! I've literally done nothing except get a haircut, have a driving lesson, and see my mates round the corner for a bit. I get kinda edgy and self-conscious when I have too much time on my own. :lol:

If I was at home I would but I'm at college; my mobile can't afford it and by time I get home I won't know when it'd be a good time (I doubt she'd like to her some awful news on the bus on the way home) until she comes online and we'd be talking anyway...so my too choices are pretty much text or wait

Ah, right. If she's in class too, might be best to let her know after, since it seems it wasn't the best idea for you to find out beforehand. But you know her better than us, when she'd prefer to know.

Ah, right. If she's in class too, might be best to let her know after, since it seems it wasn't the best idea for you to find out beforehand. But you know her better than us, when she'd prefer to know.

I think I'll tell her when she gets home...just to be safe

I'm meant to read some of the textbook for my next class...I can't bring myself to do it...I'm just sitting here listening to Disintegration

I'm #175, not that I'm counting. :shifty:

Nor am I counting that I have 37 more posts until I pass an unforgettable lemon.

Going for a drive! :wave:

:lol:

I've stopped looking at how far in front I am.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom