Counting Crows and....UNCLE SMACKER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
OK, so I get my Counting Crows tix in the mail yesterday (2nd row, center) and I'm so pumped.

Then I find out that Uncle Pecker is opening up.

Does anyone else hate this guy too?

I'm so pissed about this! :banghead:

I would never miss this show because of the opening act but I think its really lame that they sold all of the tickets and then announced the opening act. I mean, they are $50 a piece!

Enough from me.

:rant:

daisybean said:
well think of it this way, since you are in the second row, you can throw things at him ;)

Hmmmm....Interesting idea......

Dippie.gif

If you have confirmed 2nd row center, then you can just wait until Uncle Kracker is done before taking your seat. Get a drink, some food and look at the CC merch.

My dad calls him Uncle Krapper. :D

I once had somebody who kept leaving disturbing notes on my car in the parking lot at the college...one of the notes had lyrics from "Follow Me" on it. :huh:

HelloAngel said:
If you have confirmed 2nd row center, then you can just wait until Uncle Kracker is done before taking your seat. Get a drink, some food and look at the CC merch.

Oh that will definitely be happening.

The orginal rumor was that on this leg of the tour CC would be playing along.....this brought on a slew of other rumors like a marathon concert, meet and greets, etc.

Plus, some of the other cities are getting Toad the Wet Sprocket instead of the Crack Man and I'm jealous.

:no:

Ugh...Uncle Kracker...I'm truly sorry...I'm not sure if you can get a worse opening act than that (although I'm quite sure there are a few out there)...

Are Toad the Wet Sprocket still together? I haven't heard any new stuff from them in quite some time...or maybe I'm just not up-to-date on them.

I'm seeing CC on Nov. 20th and hope to hell Uncle Cracker is'nt the opening band.....how the hell did he get that gig ?? :rant:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm not sure who's a worse opener, Uncle Cacker or Abandoned Pools.

They opened for Garbage this past spring, the lead singer looked like one of the Backstreet Boys's younger, angst-ridden brother, and the bassist was half-nekkid and swung her head around too much.

Ok...that IS bad...IMO, worse than Cracker...but maybe that's just me....

I would hate to see a show where one opens for the other...:censored:

uncle cracker blows goats

walkon11 said:
Are Toad the Wet Sprocket still together? I haven't heard any new stuff from them in quite some time...or maybe I'm just not up-to-date on them.

i read that they are getting back together for this tour. i love them. :heart:

Goats??

Screaming Flower said:

i read that they are getting back together for this tour. i love them. :heart:

Right on...maybe they'll stick together for a while and give us another album...I kinda dug 'em.

we wanted to blow our eardrums up

walkon11 said:

Ok...that IS bad...IMO, worse than Cracker...but maybe that's just me....

I would hate to see a show where one opens for the other...:censored:

Um, yea....we saw them 3 times in all, so we had to sit through Abandoned Pools for 3 long and agonizing sets. By the second time we were just laughing and fighting the urge to boo them, and by the third show it was all over. LOL

:rolleyes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm not sure who's a worse opener, Uncle Cacker or Abandoned Pools.

They opened for Garbage this past spring, the lead singer looked like one of the Backstreet Boys's younger, angst-ridden brother, and the bassist was half-nekkid and swung her head around too much.

I saw Abandoned Pools open for Garbage, too.. it was.. um.. :der: The music was okay, but their set just seemed to drag on, and on, and on, and on.. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom