Count the leechers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Let's go to the Where the Album Has a Name forum & count how many people have crawled out of the woodwork to get a copy of the new song!

Example: Member since 2001, 44 posts. Member since November 2006, 2 posts (an email post and a thank you post).

Come one, come all! :lol:

redkat said:
then they complain about the quality :madwife:

I know. I don't see the point of caring so much about a high-quality, Radiohead-less version when the real thing is coming out in just a few days.

I love the phrase 'crawled out of the woodwork' its so appropriate! :lol:

Thanks for the thread Utoo - you read my mind (and my PM :wink: )

make them become premium members before asking for anything! Raise some money while you're at it :shifty:

Lila64 said:
Thanks for the thread Utoo - you read my mind (and my PM :wink: )

:wink:

Lila64 said:
make them become premium members before asking for anything! Raise some money while you're at it :shifty:

Brilliant! Make way for a bling'd out Interference! :lol:

redhotswami said:

I say we suck 'em in. Start talking to them and make them stay and play with us!!!

'we will send you the song.. just so long as you post 10,000 posts first! :up:'

^ and ^^:ohmy: Then you guys have been missing out on all news & discussion about new album rumors & most of the discussion of U2:18. Most of all, unless someone's sent it to you, you're currently missing getting the brand new song, Window in the Skies, which has been leaked (and there is now a full studio version just shared as of 20 minutes ago).

Go to Everything You Know Is Wrong. Then, on the top of that page, you'll see Where The Album Has No Name. That's it.

Despite my four thousand plus posts, I still feel like a lecherous leach, but then again I could probably gently place that feeling of overt shame at the door of culturally catholic guilt. :sad:

phillyfan26 said:
:lol: Great thread.

Everyone knows I'm just here to kiss ass. :wink:
kissass9nh.gif

Make the newbees do the following:

Make at least a dollar donation to music rising

This way at least they contributed something.

Back
Top Bottom