'Cougars' And 'Kittens' - "Age of Love"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Age_of_Love_cast.jpg

NBC Announces The 'Cougars' And 'Kittens' Vying For The Affection Of Australian Tennis Superstar Mark Philippoussis

In NBC's upcoming reality dating series "Age of Love," premiering June 18 (9-10 p.m.) and hosted by popular actor Mark Consuelos ("All My Children"), seven beautiful, sophisticated women in their 40's, playfully nicknamed the "Cougars," will vie for the affections of 30-year-old Australian tennis superstar Mark Philippoussis, with six fun, enthusiastic women in their 20's, coined the "Kittens."

"This summer we are bringing romance back to NBC by trying to answer the simple question, when it comes to love, does age matter?" said JD Roth, the series' executive producer. "The answer is...love is ageless...you can't ignore pure chemistry. And as a viewer, it doesn't matter what age you are, there are women to root for and against, and that makes for great story telling."

The 13 hopeful women, range from 21 to 48 years old.

The 13 women who will attempt to capture Philippoussis' heart are divided into two categories, the “Kittens,” which will consist of 6 young women in their 20’s, and the “Cougars,” which consists of seven women in their 40’s.

The Cougars:

Angela, a 40-year-old property manager from Lakeside, MI who has been married twice before and has a 21-year-old son

Jayanna, a 38-year-old mortgage loan officer from Newport, CA who has been married once before

Jennifer, a 48-year-old executive assistant for the owner of the Los Angeles Lakers from Carson, CA who has been married twice before

Jodie, a 46-year-old vice president for a commercial real estate company from Dallas, TX who has been married once before and has an 8-year-old son

Kelli, a 40-year-old legal secretary from Los Angeles, CA

Lynn, a 40-year-old makeup artist from Nashville, TN

Maria, a 42-year-old photographer from Playa Del Rey, CA who has been married once before

The Kittens:

Adelaide, a 26-year-old editor for Esquire magazine from Manhattan Beach, CA

Amanda, a 25-year-old financial planner's assistant from Nashville, TN

Lauren, a 27-year-old lighting consultant from Greenwich, CT

Mary, a 24-year-old hemodialysis technician from Albuquerque, NM

Megan, a 21-year-old Loyola University student from Chicago, IL

Tessa, a 23-year-old executive assistant from Peoria, AZ

Age of Love is scheduled to premiere on Monday, June 18 at 10 pm ET on NBC.

You had me at Mark Consuelos :shifty: :drool:

lol...I stood in line for 2 hours to meet him at Sears 10 years ago :reject:

I don't get it....can't he get a woman on his own? He's good looking, rich, fit, and has an Australian accent.

I think he has no problem getting a woman on his own. Methinks he has a problem getting attention and publicity on his own.

:wink:

He is veeerrry cute, I have always admired his backhand-yeah, that's it :wink:

Hopefully he has more substance to him than most of the guys on The Bachelor seem to have. I would bet on one of the 20 somethings but maybe he will surprise.

If I see that god awful "Age of Love" commercial one more time, I'll be tempted to break my television!

*browneyedgirl* said:
which ones are the 40 year olds and the 20 year olds? i can't tell. who will he pick? :eyebrow:

I can't tell either...must be some "weathered" 20-somethings!

MrsSpringsteen said:
This is the 18 year old he was engaged to (when he was 28) in 2005, after dating for 5 months. He was also linked to Paris Hilton.

alexisand_mark_wideweb__430x298.jpg
There is quite a difference between this young lady and Paris Hilton. Boy money has some serious effect on the eyesight.

Hewson said:
There is quite a difference between this young lady and Paris Hilton. Boy money has some serious effect on the eyesight.

I'm confused-which are you saying is better looking? What money? I just think it might be telling that he was engaged to someone 10 years younger, so quickly-he had also broken up with someone 5 months previous to that girl.

I'm also confused as to why I am spending so much time on this thread and Googling that guy, but that's a whole other matter...

MrsSpringsteen said:

I'm confused-which are you saying is better looking? What money? I just think it might be telling that he was engaged to someone 10 years younger, so quickly-he had also broken up with someone 5 months previous to that girl.
I'm saying the girl in the pic is far better looking than Paris Hilton, yet he has been linked to both, so for some Paris' looks are enhanced by her bank account.

If she were Paris McCoy with $312.88 in the bank, she would not be considered to be anything spectacular and would not be dating tennis stars and the like.

Well apparently many guys find Paris attractive, I think the girl in the picture is better looking than Paris too but that's just my personal taste :shrug: Hopefully this guy values more than looks, who knows. Whoever marries him better keep their name or just call themselves Mrs. P, it would be much easier.

Did anyone watch it? :yawn: They have another one on next week called "Science of Love".

The Matt Lauer interview with William and Harry was far more interesting to me-and Harry is so damn cute now. They ought to have him on that show.

This and that other show with the ex-wives is just about the last straw for me. I'll be tempted to break my tv, too, if I see another one of those freaking commercials. :scream:

I watched the Princes interview as well, MrsS, and I have to admit, if asked who I found more attractive, I'd go with Harry. :yes:

I thought the older women were prettier than the younger ones, if you're going to judge it just based upon looks

I liked Lynn

ageoflove_cougar_lynn.jpg

She looked quite hot in that dress

ageoflove_cougar_maria.jpg

ageoflove_kitten_tessa.jpg

ageoflove_kitten_mary.jpg

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom