Cool Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
I don't have a lot of them, so I just wanted to bore you all with the details.

I canoed for the first time in my life, saw a dam, saw the London Bridge
biggrin.gif
, and climbed a volcanic crater. Not too shabby.

I love the desert!!!!!
biggrin.gif

sounds verra verra cool.

It was "cool" here in Minnesota...or at least that's what the ice storm and snow felt like.
frown.gif
But it led to a cozy day of Anne of Avonlea and then tonite I hung out with Ali Rose, zonelistener, and Lilly and watched four hours of U2 videos...so that is cool.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
sounds verra verra cool.

It was "cool" here in Minnesota...or at least that's what the ice storm and snow felt like.
frown.gif
But it led to a cozy day of Anne of Avonlea and then tonite I hung out with Ali Rose, zonelistener, and Lilly and watched four hours of U2 videos...so that is cool.
biggrin.gif

sula, you can no longer be my friend! Seriously, I stayed up until the wee hours last night watching those videos! I know, I need a life...but it was GREAT! Then I went to school and had the songs stuck in my head and oh....it made my day go so much easier! Ok, so I still love you, and I don't know where my U2 love would be without you, zone, and Ali Rose, but I was so tired when I came home today....meh, all in the name of love.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Originally posted by Lilly:
sula, you can no longer be my friend! Seriously, I stayed up until the wee hours last night watching those videos! I know, I need a life...but it was GREAT! Then I went to school and had the songs stuck in my head and oh....it made my day go so much easier! Ok, so I still love you, and I don't know where my U2 love would be without you, zone, and Ali Rose, but I was so tired when I came home today....meh, all in the name of love.

hahahahahaha. Awww, poor lilly. Weren't they GREAT tho? How bout ZooTV edge????

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

hahahahahaha. Awww, poor lilly. Weren't they GREAT tho? How bout ZooTV edge????

those are the official downfall of lilly...seriously though...i should have been studying for my bio exam. but NO i went out watching u2 vids saying "i'll do it when i come home." when i got home i was like "it won't be that difficult, i'm fine." and it wasn't supposed to be that difficult...but being the idiot i am, i managed to get 62% on it. meh, so much for school....

Originally posted by jezebel:
Sorry to take so long martha, been at the hospital with hubby
frown.gif

twas Parker

Hubby's fine, yes?

And when you have time to waste, I'd like to know more about Parker dam.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
Hubby's fine, yes?

And when you have time to waste, I'd like to know more about Parker dam.

Yah, Mike's good, he just has to stay another night....he's liking the morphine
biggrin.gif

What do you want to know about Parker? It's small compared to Hoover. Very fiftyish type architecture. You can drive across it. That's about it!

Another dam weekend arararar

Whta do you want to know about Parker? It's small compared to Hoover. Very fiftyish type architecture. You can drive across it. That's about it!

I was hoping for a tour, like Hoover. Can you walk near it and gape at it like some kind of twit? Cos that's what I want to do. I like dams.

biggrin.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Have you been to Glen Canyon Dam?

dam Lake Foul, I mean, Powell, dammed up beautiful Glen Canyon
frown.gif

Yeah, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Restore Glen Canyon bumper sticker I saw in Page. I'm thinking of heading back up into that area on my spring break. I really like the Powell Museum in Page, and I've never seen Rainbow Bridge.

------------------

Originally posted by martha:
Yeah, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Restore Glen Canyon bumper sticker I saw in Page. I'm thinking of heading back up into that area on my spring break. I really like the Powell Museum in Page, and I've never seen Rainbow Bridge.

That's the one good thing about Lake Powell, it's a hell of lot easier to get to Rainbow Bridge....it is a MUST see!!!!

you might be interested in www.glencanyon.org....

oh, no, it's too small for a tour, or, er a dam tour

You know, on a dam tour you have a dam tour guide. You can take as many dam pictures as you want. You could meet dam people that work at the dam. You can meet other dam travellers. You could...ummmm....have dam lunch there...or uhhhhh.....do other dam good stuff.

*oh, I am SO immature*

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom