Continue the Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have done Karaoke I don't remember what I sang :rolleyes: I could guess but I won't and I shouldn't do Karaoke either :|

if you've done Karaoke what song did you sing if you haven't what song would you sing?

I've done loads as my friend has a karaoke machine and it always comes out at parties! I suck at it but my fav one to do is Like A Virgin :wink:

Have you ever gone to a fancy dress party and what did/would you go as?

at home karaoke my friends do that all the time. Im not so shy about it then and yeah Like a Virgin is a fun one

like a costume party? I've been cleopatra and Wilma Flinstone next time Jessica Rabbit lol!:wink:

Same question

Yeah costume party - stupid language barrier :mad: :wink:

I went as Kylie Minogue to one at new year - hotpants and all! :lol:

Have you been on holiday/vacation this year?

well I went to Minnesota to visit family I wouldn't call it a holiday though. more stress than anything but some good times thrown in.

favorite place to vacation?

redkat said:
favorite place to vacation?

southwestern Florida (everglades) and Big Star Lake (about 1.5 hrs from my house, our family's been going there for 2 weeks every summer for over 65 years).

Least favorite animal?

going out west in out 1984 Jeep CJ-7:drool: Drove from VT to the OuterBanks of NC..then cut across the country to North Dakota:rockon: we camped all along the way...:drool: we took a whole month and saw everything! Camping in the badlands rocks:rockon:

same

Driving in a 1967 Plymouth convertable to the Hamptons and allmost:wink: getting arrested for trying to steal go-carts from a trackat 4:30 am.

What actors would be best to play U2 in movie?

Dismantled said:
going out west in out 1984 Jeep CJ-7:drool: Drove from VT to the OuterBanks of NC..then cut across the country to North Dakota:rockon: we camped all along the way...:drool: we took a whole month and saw everything! Camping in the badlands rocks:rockon:

same
i fell over crossing the road just the other day ( that is such a bad joke i hope i dont send this)

What is your favourite colour?

Who would play U2 - I can't think of anyone who would be able to :hmm:

Fav colour is black or deep blue

When did you last go a whole day without going on interference?

Back
Top Bottom