Continue the Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

:madspit:
just when it was getting good and i was mulling over my own question, lost in reverie...

:wink:

Bono is impotent.

* runs away to hide from the tomatoes, eggs, hair dryers, and nail clippers coming his way *

hebites.jpg

a little nibble never hurt anyone. but i may terrify the new faculty members.

U2@NYC said:

Bono is impotent.

* runs away to hide from the tomatoes, eggs, hair dryers, and nail clippers coming his way *
\

i could probably work around that issue :shifty:

U2@NYC said:

Bono is impotent.

how would YOU know:|

*throws bottle of nail polish

redkat said:
ack what was the last question?

who would play you if your life were made into a movie?

in Bono's biography, i'd be the secret girlfriend who helped him break and overcome his, um, "issues" due to my inherent smoldering woman-ness.

:D

U2@NYC said:

:hmm:

* realizes that there is no real smart answer to this question so instead offers heterosexualmanhug to Dismantled *

MAN!!!!:|

Ruff! he thinks I'm a guy*cries

tell him its not true!

:shrug: well i'd hate to throw the baby out with the bathwater...i'm sure Bono could go on to lead a fully productive life...and bring satisfaction to many Plebans...er, fans.

no, i think he gave you a hug *as* a heterosexual man. U2@NYC, she's a girl ya know. :shh: and really hot. all my pleban girls are total babes :wink:

poor U2@NYC is getting spanked every direction he turns.

:lmao:

:hmm: spanked by oversexed Pleban girls...you know, I think he likes it.

:laugh:

ruffian said:
no, i think he gave you a hug *as* a heterosexual man. U2@NYC, she's a girl ya know. :shh: and really hot. all my pleban girls are total babes :wink:

Exactly, heterosexualmanhugs are an excuse we use to gain the girl's confidence... and then we just feel the goods very discreetly...

ruffian said:
poor U2@NYC is getting spanked every direction he turns.

:hmm: spanked by oversexed Pleban girls...you know, I think he likes it.

:laugh:

When Plebans attack!!!!

U2@NYC said:

Exactly, heterosexualmanhugs are an excuse we use to gain the girl's confidence... and then we just feel the goods very discreetly...

:uhoh: i was supposed to be discreet??? ok, i'll stop with the full frontal groping. shame, really.

ruffian said:

:uhoh: i was supposed to be discreet??? ok, i'll stop with the full frontal groping. shame, really.

Actually, :heterosexualwomanhugs: can be much more obvious and derive into different situations (e.g., oil massaging, etc.).

U2@NYC said:

Actually, :heterosexualwomanhugs: can be much more obvious and derive into different situations (e.g., oil massaging, etc.).

oh, you're not gonna trick me with that again. you really rained on my parade last time, just when i was all cha cha cha.

you know, we have completely derailed this thread. all the other posters lined up waiting to ask and answer innocent questions outside the thread are horror stricken

(but i think they have their ear pressed against the door).

ruffian said:

oh, you're not gonna trick me with that again. you really rained on my parade last time, just when i was all cha cha cha.

Sorry, that was what my WB salary could afford...

:D

Pardon the interruption, miladies... I will now let you continue with your original programming.

Hasta la vista!

Back
Top Bottom