Continue the Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love it!

I wish I wrote High and Dry by Radiohead that one gets to me everytime, a fave to play with my un-plugged group.

Dumb and Dumber or Caddyshack?

cereal, toast, bacon, eggs...(i was hungry)

How will you ever keep this going without me? (I have to leave now:sad: )

:rockon: :wave:

Laird/Bono said:
Love it!

I wish I wrote High and Dry by Radiohead that one gets to me everytime, a fave to play with my un-plugged group.

Dumb and Dumber or Caddyshack?

Oooh caddyshack!

Bill Murray or Chevy Chase?

I've heard that too...but I think he's funny:lmao:

SNL...the old ones

Do you enjoy horror movies?

I don't have one:yikes: can I change it too least? I hate hate hate anything to do with werewolves:yikes:

<--chicken
I saw Rob Zombies "House of 1000 Corpses :huh: never.again. You'd think at 27 years old I could remember its just a movie.......:lmao:

fav tv show?

6 feet under (Hi Dis :flirt: )

would you rather pull weeds or vacuum the house?

Seinfeld...Oprah is getting on my nerves lately.

you did not answer my very important weeds/vacuuming question :grumpy:

Pleba girl to the rescue! :heart:

Simpsons.

Brussel sprouts or boiled cabbage?

*dry heave*

:lmao:
boats, but i got really sick this year on one.

Achtung Baby Bono or Elevation Bono?

George. Newman's hot :drool:

constant dog barking or constant cat yowling?

Laird/Bono said:
Not Bob Zombie:banghead: Zombie... as in Night of the living dead!

NYPD Blue (re-runs)

Oprah or Seinfeld?

I know:| I was just saying I hate Rob Zombie movies....it was just a wierd coincidence:laugh:

RUFF!:drool: pull weeds!

i knew you would say pull weeds, you earthy girl, you. :hug: how about hire someone to pull the weeds while you luxuriate in a bubblebath? :up:

Dis did you have class today?

ruffian said:
i knew you would say pull weeds, you earthy girl, you. :hug: how about hire someone to pull the weeds while you luxuriate in a bubblebath? :up:

Dis did you have class today?

earthy girl:wink: :flirt:

I'll hire B to pull weeds while I soak in the tub:drool:

No......damn meetings:madspit: it wiped me out:| I am so tired

it's so hard to start again after the summer. the first week i'm all :crazy: i call it "interpersonal fatigue" :laugh:

ok, since we have three Plebans here:
would you rather have free tickets to every single U2 show on the tour or 2 hours alone with Bono? (you know, to talk)

Dis, I have to go to a faculty retreat next week and I am dreading it. I'm going to modify my name tag so it looks like this:

Hi I'm
Ruffian
and
I'm
Bitter

:|

It'll be so cool.

ruffian said:
it's so hard to start again after the summer. the first week i'm all :crazy: i call it "interpersonal fatigue" :laugh:

ok, since we have three Plebans here:
would you rather have free tickets to every single U2 show on the tour or 2 hours alone with Bono? (you know, to talk)

well I am gonna give a true Pleban answer here....
:drool: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think if I had free Tix to every show I could make eye contact with him at one point, he would be so mesmerized he would ASK me to meet him after the show...to talk:wink: :drool: :drool:

ok...if I must have one than I would take the 2 hours:drool:

U2@NYC said:
Free tickets to every single U2 show on the tour .

:D

:madspit:
just when it was getting good and i was mulling over my own question, lost in reverie...

:wink:

ruffian said:
Dis, I have to go to a faculty retreat next week and I am dreading it. I'm going to modify my name tag so it looks like this:

Hi I'm
Ruffian
and
I'm
Bitter

:|

It'll be so cool.

faculty retreat:barf: I thought that said, "and I'm a biter":lmao:....omg I would hate to go to one of those:madspit: I cannot stand a 3 hour meeting, never mind a weekend:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom