consignment shops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
Today I found a beautiful black wool overcoat from Nordstrom at my local shop. There was a half-off sale, so this coat that easily cost three hundred dollars new, is now mine... for four dollars. Recycle your clothing, it's a good thing. :yes:

I have been thinking about doing this since I have no more room in my closet. maybe a little spring cleaning will work and I can get some extra $$ for some of the clothing I no longer wear.

Not just a good deal on clothes, If you go to the consignment estate shops, you can find furniture and other things for your home! :yes: Yesterday, while scouring the shops, I found an antique (sp?) chair marked down from $260.00 to $30.00!!! :hyper: I am sitting in it now. :wink:

EPandAmerica said:
Not just a good deal on clothes, If you go to the consignment estate shops, you can find furniture and other things for your home! :yes: Yesterday, while scouring the shops, I found an antique (sp?) chair marked down from $260.00 to $30.00!!! :hyper: I am sitting in it now. :wink:

:up: Carm!!

I :heart: consignment/resale shops and cool Texas U2 fans that send me Christmas cards!! :hug:

It's too bad so many people wouldn't DREAM of owning something that once belonged to someone else. After it's been cleaned, who cares? It saves megabucks for you and helps charity and the environment at the same time. Smart! But here will always be people who care more about labels then any good that might come from recycling.

:|

I take my stuff to consignment stores all the time, but I have never actually bought anything from one. They're hit and miss and I always seem to miss, but my friends seem to always be there at the right time and score some cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom