Consider this, consider this, testje of the century

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi peeps :wave:

i'm only in and out but I've seen Rono's post about the possibility of meeting in Brussel or antwerp :dancing:

since the belgians are both from Limburg, maybe some where in the oakgreen Limburg could be nice as well :wink:

what do you say Soul waits??

greety said:

i'm only in and out but I've seen Rono's post about the possibility of meeting in Brussel or antwerp :dancing:

since the belgians are both from Limburg, maybe some where in the oakgreen Limburg could be nice as well :wink:

You're all welcome in my flat! :hyper:

That's ok, Cassis, we need someone to say the things that go without saying just in case we forget them and then who's gonna say that!!!

:crazy:

greety said:

:hyper: Maastricht maybe ?

We found a restaurant that served coffee made by this machine and with belgium waffles it almost felt being home :( :hyper:

00088_12oz.gif

Me too nowadays. My sister moved in with her boyfriend and their appartment/studio apparently isn't big enough... :|

I know there is is youthhostel there :hmm: Me and my friends did stay there years ago. It is nearbye the centre and cheap :drool:

:hmm: I will look into it when i am home on sunday :sigh:

Rono said:
I know there is is youthhostel there :hmm: Me and my friends did stay there years ago. It is nearbye the centre and cheap :drool:

:hmm: I will look into it when i am home on sunday :sigh:

wow you already going home on sunday? those weeks has gone by quickly:hug:

Back
Top Bottom