Congrats to TripThruUreWires!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:

...I just love spreading the joy! :D

:heart:

You posted one of these for me too :) I still remember it :D I didn't want to look like an ego tripper and start my own lol so I was so pleased that you did :lol:

:hug:

Congrats Brooke.
Dont squeeze the baby too hard..sometimes their heads pop off..jk..;)
Give the baby lots of hugs and kisses..:)

db9

Congrats Brooke!

Here's to many many wonderful years with her.

:wave:

Thanks again for all the kind words all!! Between being a new mommy and witnessing first-hand the supportive and amicable nature many interferencers, i'm turning into a sentimental lush! (;) )

Angie--For the first couple weeks, Zoe's sleeping patterns were somewhat irregular (there had been days when she wouldn't even sleep for a solid two hour stretch :banghead: ) However, over the last week, she's been making huge strides (praise God!). . .feeding three hourly throughout the course of the day and virtually sleeping through the night! She receives endless praise, hugs and kisses from mama since she's been able to pull that off! :D ;)

Iris--I'm sure you would make an excellent caretaker--ensuring you form close bonds and relationships with your charge. . . as evidenced by your boytoy! :sexywink: :p (Couldn't help myself. I'm bad )

TripThruUreWires said:

Iris--I'm sure you would make an excellent caretaker--ensuring you form close bonds and relationships with your charge. . . as evidenced by your boytoy! :sexywink: :p (Couldn't help myself. I'm bad )

:kiss: :laugh:

i was out with my two best male friends last night and I was telling them that I have to do a "girls night out" this week w/ my friends that I went to High school and college with. the thing is the girls night out is boring to me mainly because of this very simple reason:
they are all married and have kids.

i always feel out of place because i have nothing to relate to them about. so i told this to my male friends last night and my friend Jayme told me "well now you have something to talk about, they can talk about their kids and you can talk about the kid you are now seeing!" :laugh:

oh and a side note:
My baby brother and his wife are expecting their first baby. :D i just found this out Friday night. I will be an aunt for the 9th time! woohoo see I let my family and friends do the married and live the mature lifestyle bit while I stay single and party with college boys. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom