Congrats to Interference.com team....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

halo jones

The Fly
Out there where the buses don't run........
Being as this is my first day here and I am so IMPRESSED, and it takes a lot to impress me, I would like to offer my congrats to your team for creating such a brilliant site to visit. I had a really mystical moment when I found you.....It is SOOOOOOOOOOO good here, I may never leave!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not on the Interference.com team (although I thank you all too and yes you all do rock! :up: )

But thought I would welcome halo jones!:)

Last edited:
:hmm:
I'm especially pleased to see the smilies box in the quick reply location.

acclaim.gif
:cute: :love: :applaud:

Thanks verte76. I see you support the African Well Fund Project. As 2003 was the year of the water we just finished doing fundraising to build wells in Zambia. Sold water bottles to schools and sport clubs etc. Did education days on water and got visitors from Zambia to talk to kids on it etc. Great cause.

halo jones said:
Thanks verte76. I see you support the African Well Fund Project. As 2003 was the year of the water we just finished doing fundraising to build wells in Zambia. Sold water bottles to schools and sport clubs etc. Did education days on water and got visitors from Zambia to talk to kids on it etc. Great cause.

Hey, cool!! *Very* cool!!!:dance: :dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom