Congrats to Aardvark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 posts + 1 year = you do the math

Mullen4Prez said:
I'll even give ya a rating :)

does anyone remember the days when you actually had to do something creative, original, or interesting to earn five stars?

:sigh:

Re: 10,000 posts + 1 year = you do the math

bonosgirl84 said:

does anyone remember the days when you actually had to do something creative, original, or interesting to earn five stars?

He did, he got 10,000 posts in under a year.

i already mentioned this in the B&C, but congrats again Aardvark! :up:

i, like mr. se7en, will have to work on my postwhoring skills.

I have to say, reading threads that actively involve aardvark and boystupidboy never fail to amuse me :up:
Congrats, Aardvark!

lmjhitman said:

i, like mr. se7en, will have to work on my postwhoring skills.

i had another kind of whoring in mind for you, my dear. :sexywink:

you don't have to refer to me as "mr." i think our relationship is beyond such formalities. unless it is a some sort of sexual fetish, then that is just fine with me. :drool:

Re: Re: 10,000 posts + 1 year = you do the math

Mullen4Prez said:

He did, he got 10,000 posts in under a year.

Reminds me of the counting threads

Or the describe threads when people would describe themselves repeatedly

Se7en said:

i had another kind of whoring in mind for you, my dear. :sexywink:

you don't have to refer to me as "mr." i think our relationship is beyond such formalities. unless it is a some sort of sexual fetish, then that is just fine with me. :drool:

:ohmy: :drool: your place or mine???

i think 'mr' is sexy. how else can i distinguish myself from the thousands of ladies you flirt with? :sexywink:

have i won you over then? :flirt:

cheers for me! :happy:

(and aardvark! :applaud: )

Last edited:
Re: 10,000 posts + 1 year = you do the math

bonosgirl84 said:

Congratulations, I simply do not know what else to day. Your achievement has left me in awe. Not awwww, like, it's cutesy time....no, the other awe....where my mouth is agape.....not a grape...agape......and I stop and ponder man and all he can and has achieved.....that sort of awe.

No spoken words said:
Congratulations, I simply do not know what else to day. Your achievement has left me in awe. Not awwww, like, it's cutesy time....no, the other awe....where my mouth is agape.....not a grape...agape......and I stop and ponder man and all he can and has achieved.....that sort of awe.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom