Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Am I :hyper: I did east coast last time (buffalo :drool: ) and I want to see LA properly too! Meet up?! :D

I think the UK give you a grant if you want to study overseas, Wild, not the university itself?

Babydoll your family must be loaded! I don't think I could do it without aid - well I could, without anywhere to live or anything to eat :|

Loaded?? :lol:

Far from it. It's just that my parents had to really save up and cut down on a ton of stuff and take on extra work to make sure I get a good education... and complete it. :)

Hopefully

Definately Toronto, maybe Chicago maybe somewhere else

Depends where i can get tickets for, and when i can get time off

Last time i done London, Cardiff, Dublin, Barcelona, Toronto, Chicago & Boston :drool:

The best time ever :love::heart:

I did cardiff too :hyper: It was my first u2 gig... ever!

Loaded?? :lol:

Far from it. It's just that my parents had to really save up and cut down on a ton of stuff and take on extra work to make sure I get a good education... and complete it. :)

Your parents sound great, amazingly supportive compared with a lot of parents I know.

Yes they are. I dunno what I'd do without them! :heart: We only speak on the phone once in 2 weeks or so, or talk on MSN....

How often do you get to see them?

And yes Wayne, it's been a lifetime!

Aww , That was a special day for me, My godson was born that day too :heart:

Wow that was a special day then! It was an amazing concert, even seen from nosebleed seats :| Were you standing?

Babydolls family rocks :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom