Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be cool lemonchick :D I'm definately doing Buffalo so I may aswell pop up to Toronto while I'm there. I was in Toronto december 2005.

You can call me Dani :wink:.

I really like Toronto as well...just not where I live...just ask John... :lol:

Apparently me and my friend are gonna try to record a song on Friday, we started talking about an (ex-)friend of ours and I wrote a bunch a lyrics about him; so we're not being lazy anymore :wink:

I'm learning everyone's first names in this thread! If anyone doesn't know, I'm Emma :flirt: Haha how come not where you live?

It's kind of a ghetto :lol: and so far from downtown where I really love to be, but now I go to school there so yay me

Yo, don't go messin' with my homies...

Ahh right I see, I'd probably be living in constant terror... but that's only because I'd stick out like one great big nerdy sore thumb.

Why :| :| :| Babydoll?! :hug:

Ahh right I see, I'd probably be living in constant terror... but that's only because I'd stick out like one great big nerdy sore thumb.

Why :| :| :| Babydoll?! :hug:

An apartment I wanted is JUST gone. After I left him messages and all. Sigh. :sad:

it's to the homeless shelter for me I guess....

The only reason why I somewhat blend in is because I'm not white :reject: but I really have nothing in common with most of the people I see. That's why I chose to go to school downtown, even though my school has a campus here in Scarborough, etc etc. I'm moving out of here as soon as I can.

An apartment I wanted is JUST gone. After I left him messages and all. Sigh. :sad:

it's to the homeless shelter for me I guess....

Aww that sucks :hug: Seriously, things will pick up :up: And you'd obviously come and live with me before that would have to happen :D

The only reason why I somewhat blend in is because I'm not white :reject: but I really have nothing in common with most of the people I see. That's why I chose to go to school downtown, even though my school has a campus here in Scarborough, etc etc. I'm moving out of here as soon as I can.

Dude, get out of that box! Man it seems everyones having living woes at the moment - I hope you get out of there soon if you don't like it though :up:

And no, john, I doubt it. I'm the nerdiest looking person... on earth.

Dude, get out of that box! Man it seems everyones having living woes at the moment - I hope you get out of there soon if you don't like it though :up:

And no, john, I doubt it. I'm the nerdiest looking person... on earth.

But I'm white, and wear tight fitting closes and skinny jeans; I'm so out of place in a ghetto :wink:

:hug:

Where are you at the moment??

At a friends house. She very kindly offered me this place to live in while I look for my own place. I came here on the 30th and still looking... She also has other people visiting her from the UK on the 25th. We had both assumed that I'd have found a place by now. I haven't yet. I'm just having the most rotten luck. :sad::sad:

But I'm white, and wear tight fitting closes and skinny jeans; I'm so out of place in a ghetto :wink:

I'm white, I wear shirts... tucked in. Seriously, I'm not just uncool in a ghetto. I'm uncool end of.

:wink: I win.

At a friends house. She very kindly offered me this place to live in while I look for my own place. I came here on the 30th and still looking... She also has other people visiting her from the UK on the 25th. We had both assumed that I'd have found a place by now. I haven't yet. I'm just having the most rotten luck. :sad::sad:

I'm sure she understands your situation and knows you want to move out, probably a lot more than she wants you to. Besides, the 25th is ages away yet and we Brits are used to not having much space :up: Seriously, we'll all cramped over here. It's like one constant party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom