Computer OE10, Kate Edgar Information Commons, University of Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we in an Auckland Uni computer lab?

Because Charlotte was there when Bacon finished and nobody else was making a new thread. :laugh:

I, of course, had issued my usual threat of taking us to another Kiwi town with syllable soup as its name if nobody else made the thread.

I should upload the few I took... and the Mexican ones... and so on.

I have a backlog dating back to December last year, since I kind of cringe at the bad quality of all of the photos from my point-and-shoot and don't really want to sift through and upload them.

Not as if anybody ever looks at my photo gallery anyway.

I have a backlog dating back to December last year, since I kind of cringe at the bad quality of all of the photos from my point-and-shoot and don't really want to sift through and upload them.

Not as if anybody ever looks at my photo gallery anyway.

I do, actually, as a point of reference for some of the shots I've taken when photographing with you. Also for bonus ducks.

You should get this for your camera:

pel0370cube.jpg

My photography isn't really as artistically interesting as U-Wen's, but here's another couple. I think the composition of these two work well.

s640x480

s640x480

And another ... I'd like to point out that when I took this photo, I could not see the sea (over there between the land and the sky, I know. What did I expect to see off a rock in the You Yangs? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? Hanging gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically ...).

s640x480

Belated farewell to Jen! :hug:

Those are nice, Ax...

I have 15 mins to picspam... and avoid Cin and Danny's wrath if I post pics of them. And Ax's too, I suppose...

My photography isn't really as artistically interesting as U-Wen's, but here's another couple. I think the composition of these two work well.

s640x480

s640x480

These two are great. I think the second one works especially well. The first, I personally would've had the log a bit closer to the left, but it still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom