Computer OE10, Kate Edgar Information Commons, University of Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have essays due when I've cleaned the bathroom, mopped the kitchen floor, baked a few batches of muffins ...

Somehow I've got to consistently write 500 words a day in May. Bet you I'll learn to cook a few new things instead.

500 words a day doesnt sound too bad. but day in day out on topic with references is another thing :crack:

i think thats my biggest issue- i can sprout this shit verbatim as i know it inside out and have done the reading ,but referncing and tying it all together to look acedemic fucking shits me royal !

500 words a day doesnt sound too bad. but day in day out on topic with references is another thing :crack:

i think thats my biggest issue- i can sprout this shit verbatim as i know it inside out and have done the reading ,but referncing and tying it all together to look acedemic fucking shits me royal !

Yeah, if it's just a few days requiring 500 words, that's fine. But the whole month? Maintaining the motivation will be hard, but it'll be spread across three essays so hopefully I can just jump between them and keep interested.

For me, the academic conventions are almost mechanical now. Doing research for topics I don't give a shit about, though? Like fucking pulling teeth.

Not bad, you?

I actually don't know anything about the game; first I heard about it was when Jen posted earlier that St Kilda won. What was the score? I don't want to go to AFL.com.au as I'd rather watch the end of Bombers vs Pies without having the score blown.

You won't see the score on AFL.com.au unless you click on the pop-up window, as the game isn't over yet. It was 102-36. :lol:

You won't see the score on AFL.com.au unless you click on the pop-up window, as the game isn't over yet. It was 102-36. :lol:

Oh, it isn't? I wasn't sure just how far behind our TV coverage is.

102-36? :lmao:

By the way, how's your health today?

academics without passion for the phail.
ive been very lucky that all the courses and subjects ive done have been ones i love.

god i would love dealy to a doctoriate in disability/human rights , but applied in a workplace project type cenario not through "research" or necessairly coursework either.
referencing was always my weakpoint.

Oh, it isn't? I wasn't sure just how far behind our TV coverage is.

102-36? :lmao:

By the way, how's your health today?

It's three quarter time here, so you'd probably see a mini-report on that on the front page, I'm not sure where it's up to for you, though. I'm pretty impressed with the team that it's in front, though.

Yeah! I don't know how much it's been raining in Melbourne, but it's been really wet here, I'd think Port would be able to muster something higher than that, although I didn't watch the game, I guess the Saints just had the wood on them.

Oh, I'm feeling a little better, still got a sore throat and the weather isn't helping that none. It's a pain in the arse, the holidays have gone over so quickly and one half was spent withering in pain, so I'm disappointed by that. At least my sister comes back tomorrow night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom