Comic Book Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Can someone help me out here. I'm looking for an online source that sells and ships comic books. I thought barnes and noble might but I couldn't find anything. The thing is, I really don't know anything about comics, and have never read one in my life. But the first issue of Stephen King's The Dark Tower was just released today and I pretty much NEED it. So any help is appreciated.

Lance, you're in DC at AU, right? There's a comic shop right up the road. It's called Fantom Comics and it's at the end of the Best Buy/Container Store complex on Wisconsin in Tenleytown (that little area with the Best Buy, Container Store, Whole Foods, CVS, Hudson Trail....).

Here's the website for the store: http://www.fantomcomics.com/

Not only do they have it, it's the first thing on their site right now. :) It might be an easy walk for you.

Thanks Utoo. I'll check them out. I already ordered the book online though, but I'll go there for future purchases. :)

Lancemc said:
Thanks Utoo. I'll check them out. I already ordered the book online though, but I'll go there for future purchases. :)

Being an avid fan of comicbooks, I think you should be aware of another option.

Wait for oversized hardcover collecting all 6 issues, all the covers, and dvd-style extras (sketches and scripts). If you are like me, you'll buy the issues and the hardcover. Marvel is very good at releasing collected stories one month after the last issue has shipped. This particular hardcover will be a big seller at book stores and I can guarantee that Marvel is already working on this. You get the art in a larger format and you get no ads placed in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom