Come here to get Giggy with it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
I think by now it is safe to declare Giguere as the greatest goalie of our time.

I think this is finally something we all can agree on.

Oh really? Interesting... I would agree he is the best goalie of the moment, but Turco still outplayed his ass (and by ass, I mean Giggy) in the semi-final. You would know this if you watched it... :wink:

PS- don't chop up Anaheim with an axe... they'll just return smaller and motivated.

zonelistener said:

We only have VHS down here in the state - they did away with BETA a long time ago. If I could find a VHS copy......

:wave: :lol:
:confused: Yes, same with Canada. Mine is a VHS copy. :eyebrow: Oh, you were joking! Another Canadian joke, eh? haha. We don't make coffee up here either. It's actually called snowie. It's a hot drink made from snow. It's great.

Hot snow eh? And to think, Michael is our United Nation's representative... :tsk:

Yes, Cujo, it involves a special technique of melting. Turning snow into liquid form. It's not the same as hot water. It's hot snow. It's an old Canadian Eskimo trick that I'm surprised you don't know about. And you consider yourself a true Canadian? Pleeeez. :rolleyes:

Well I am the heritage minister, and I believe that is biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard... believe me, I've seen some whoppers... I live in Calgary remember? (Cowtown):wink:

PS- Snow melting is the key to Giguere's success... if you stop the illegal trafficking of Northern White Powder, you'll stop the French Canadian phenom.

Note to self: If ever I attend a cocktail party at Michael Griffith's house, don't drink the Miracle Drink. Especially if it's been "aged" in the backyard.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Giguere is NOT human. :tsk:

It's not what's between the posts... the battle is won between the blue lines... (that's what my fortune cookie told me)

PS- Tall goalies suck... they have enormous pads... and, well... they're freakin tall.

PSS- Tim Horton's coffee has nicotine in it... seriously.

I *love* Tim Horton's coffee. It's so much better than Starbucks or any other coffee even. To be honest, I hate Starbucks coffee. It's got a really sour taste, doesn' t it? Definitely not my cup of tea, *uhem* coffee.

Not that we make that stuff up here in Canada anyway. Cup of snowie anyone?

McG the Dog Cupper... that's right, I know all of your aliases...

McG the Snow-Blower
McG the Poetic Pervert
McG the absent-minded
Richard Simmons... :eyebrow:

I've seen your rap sheet... it reads like one of your love poems... long, irrational, and unsatisfying...

I think after today it is safe to change my original declaration.

It is obvious that Giguere is not only the greatest goalie of our time, but in the history of the NHL.

I think that is something we can all agree on.

Chizip said:
I think after today it is safe to change my original declaration.

I think you've been experimenting with Michael Griffith's Miracle Drink... for shame chizip.

Yeah - He stops the shots while it seems as if there are always two defensemen sitting in front of the goal warding off any rebound opportunities. Brilliant!

I have never been SO frustrated watching a professional sports event in my life (and that is suprising, knowing I had Vikings and Timberwolves season tickets for two seasons each).

:sigh:

the only thing that makes it ok is brunettes goal on giguere. that way we at least got SOMEthing in before the shut out.

but we will be back.

oh yes, we WILL be back.

Lilly said:
the only thing that makes it ok is brunettes goal on giguere. that way we at least got SOMEthing in before the shut out.

Hahaha,

that's the funniest thing I've ever heard... you sound like me after Detroit lost. I would hug you, but frankly you scare the hell out of me... :wink:

Lilly said:
i don't sound like you after detroit.

Yes you do... you sound like someone bartering with themselves... trying to salvage some light point from a season that ended so bitterly. I understand your pain. I was flogged by a Duck too... haven't we all been flogged by Ducks before?

Michael Griffiths said:
I've never been flogged by the evil water fowl from California. Turkies, yes. Evil Californian water beasts, no.

Michael, you obviously have overlooked the metaphorical Duck... which, in your case is a Turkey. You Turkey.

:wink:

How many drinks is too many drinks?

No, this is no metaphor. This turkey is as real as the sky above our heads. And it's evil. It belongs to my Mum. She has a farm (with horses, ducks, the whole bit), and someone gave her this damn turkey. It attacks people. I tried ignoring it one day, but it came up to me and whacked me with its wing. I won't tell you where it whacked me, but I'd never thought I would have felt something so fowl in my life. I might have killed it right there, but I was talking to someone and had to pretend I was perfectly fine. Meanwhile, a part of me was dying a slow and painful death....

And to think I haven't had anything to drink tonight. Truth is stranger than fiction afterall...

Michael Griffiths said:
And to think I haven't had anything to drink tonight. Truth is stranger than fiction afterall...

Michael, I have never said this to anyone before...

you are stranger than fan fiction

Honestly. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom