Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has this new feature called Genius that makes you a playlist

I made a playlist based on The Saints are Coming here's what it's given me

The Saints are Coming
Green Day - When I come Around
Pearl Jam - Love Rain O'er Me
Snow Patrol - Run

And it flows pretty well too

It has this new feature called Genius that makes you a playlist

I made a playlist based on The Saints are Coming here's what it's given me

The Saints are Coming
Green Day - When I come Around
Pearl Jam - Love Rain O'er Me
Snow Patrol - Run

And it flows pretty well too

Oh that's pretty exciting actually. I really liked that smart playlist feature, if I ever would just remember it's there :doh:

Oh that's pretty exciting actually. I really liked that smart playlist feature, if I ever would just remember it's there :doh:

The playlist is pretty good overall and flows really well with crossfade, even if I don't love some of the songs they go together well

It is so ridiculously tempting to go back to bed ...

:awaits Daniel's insults:

Axver you're never get that haircut are you?:wink:

I literally burst out laughing when I walked up to the hairdresser's on Monday and it was closed! It seems that even when I finally get around to going to have it cut, the universe doesn't want me to!

It's such a struggle being an Arts student, I tell you.

Why yes! I would've actually slept in past 11 but I need to go get my hair cut (should've been done on Monday but the hairdresser was closed!) and spend some time in the uni library.

What am I doing starting classes at 10 four days a week? :(

I literally burst out laughing when I walked up to the hairdresser's on Monday and it was closed! It seems that even when I finally get around to going to have it cut, the universe doesn't want me to!

The universe thinks you should have long hair apparently :wink:

Okay guys I need a company to write an essay on for Accounting

We were given it yesterday and 79 people have already registered which is just crazy...so I need an original company which gives easy access to their annual report...any ideas?...no?...*kills self* :wink:

What am I doing starting classes at 10 four days a week? :(

At the wrong university. Actually, I have two 10am starts a week, but I've taken to skipping them - honestly, the work I do get done instead (yes, I sometimes work!) is more worthwhile than sitting through lectures that tell me nothing.

Also, people, what the fuck:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 112
User Name Posts
partygirlvox 26
Babydoll 18
bono_man2002 16
bono_212 14
Irishteen 12
RegularBonoFan 8
waynetravis 8
Lemonchick 6
Axver 4

The universe thinks you should have long hair apparently :wink:

Okay guys I need a company to write an essay on for Accounting

We were given it yesterday and 79 people have already registered which is just crazy...so I need an original company which gives easy access to their annual report...any ideas?...no?...*kills self* :wink:

The universe has no taste.

I suggest a railway company. :wink:

At the wrong university. Actually, I have two 10am starts a week, but I've taken to skipping them - honestly, the work I do get done instead (yes, I sometimes work!) is more worthwhile than sitting through lectures that tell me nothing.

Also, people, what the fuck:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 112
User Name Posts
partygirlvox 26
Babydoll 18
bono_man2002 16
bono_212 14
Irishteen 12
RegularBonoFan 8
waynetravis 8
Lemonchick 6
Axver 4

And for the Winter term I have four 9 am starts, which probably means leaving the house at 7:20-7:30 because crappy canadian winter adds a good half hour to my already hour-long commute. :sigh:

:lol: It's like the Superthread backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom