Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I really have to go. :crack: It's midnight, I have to get up at 8:00, and I still haven't read the fucking Plato excerpt. Why do you do this to me, university, why? :sad:

I've encountered two people along similar lines. The pillock I've already mentioned, and this chap in PolSci last year who just defined the wannabe debater kind of PolSci student who hides the fact he has no actual arguments behind really big words and quoting theorists.

I hate him for being RIGHT about everything. The reason the professor let him go on so long that one day was because he was saying everything the professor WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY

Okay, now I really have to go. :crack: It's midnight, I have to get up at 8:00, and I still haven't read the fucking Plato excerpt. Why do you do this to me, universityinterference, why? :sad:

If I knew the answer to that question, I wouldn't still have a little under 100 pages of Peasant Fires: The Drummer of Niklashausen to read :banghead:

I hate him for being RIGHT about everything. The reason the professor let him go on so long that one day was because he was saying everything the professor WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY

That's not as bad as the arseholes who repeat everything that the professor has just said, rephrasing the professor's words ever so slightly to create the illusion of original thought. :banghead:

Good luck. :crack:

:wave:

Thank you, I'll need it. :crack: I told myself I wasn't going to procrastinate this term. I lasted for all of three days.

Thank you, I'll need it. :crack: I told myself I wasn't going to procrastinate this term. I lasted for all of three days.

I find my good intentions last until I get home. I should be writing an essay right now, or maybe heading into the library to take more notes. Like hell!

That's not as bad as the arseholes who repeat everything that the professor has just said, rephrasing the professor's words ever so slightly to create the illusion of original thought. :banghead:

Like the intro to that group said, I absolutely hate those guys that make up ridiculous scenarios in order to make themselves sound smarter and ask all of their What if bullshit questions

Reggo!! Shall we Green Day it up?
Yes! which album? I've got them all from 39/Smooth thru Stop, Drop And Roll!!!

And if you tell me you don't have The Network, well, you're getting a present tomorrow then.

Alright, time for me to go and finally get that haircut and head into university. See you folks in a few hours. :wave:

:hitsplay:

:hitsskip: Daniel probably doesn't have Like A Rat Does Cheese. :D

Nice Guys Finish Last. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom