College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The conspiracy theorist in me can't help but feel like this whole damn league is rigged to high heaven.

Looks like Notre Dame is the only team standing between another title game featuring 2 SEC teams...hope Barkley's injury keeps him out.

If we end up with another SEC/SEC it'll be another year I miss the National Championship game :sigh:

I'm now rooting hard for Notre dame to beat USC then beat whichever SEC team they face. Long odds to be sure, but it would be nice to see the SEC (probably Bama) come in as a huge favorite and get beat by ND.

I would under no circumstances cheer for ND.

But two straight NCG wins for Alabama sounds awful.

What a shitty season.

notre dame winning would be 90872350902342346785445pi195601 times worse than any sec team winning.

I'd love to see the return of Notre Dame, but I don't think they're the team to take down the SEC. I've seen almost every game of theirs this season, and far too many of them looked like they fell ass-backwards into victories.

I'm now rooting hard for Notre dame to beat USC then beat whichever SEC team they face. Long odds to be sure, but it would be nice to see the SEC (probably Bama) come in as a huge favorite and get beat by ND.

Yes.

Bama is just about the only team I would root for Notre Dame to beat.

Yes.

I would under no circumstances cheer for ND.

But two straight NCG wins for Alabama sounds awful.

Yes.

ND has been 2-10 in bowl games since 1995, and I doubt a game with Alabama would turn things around.

Well, in Crosstown Rivalry news, the idiots at ucla have managed to force the USC Trojan Marching Band to alter the pregame show they've done for almost 40 years. They felt the drum major plunging his sword into the field was offensive. And yet, the Stanford Marching band isn't. It's such bullshit.

I hope we pound those clowns on Saturday. 100-0.

hope you are coping, ok

your team has a chance to shock the world
with an upset win over ND.

Saturday sucked until Oregon lost. Yeah, I'm petty. The USC offense shoots itself in the foot way too much. That and it looks like ucla finally found themselves a damn good QB. Hundley is the real deal.

As much as I hate the SEC, I will still rejoice if SC can spoil NDs season. That will have to happen with our backup QB, who is from the official USC QB factory, Mater Dei. Max Wittek is a redshirt Frosh, and I worry about him versus that nasty defense, but it's not impossible.

lsu-Jarvis-Landry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom