College Football 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That game gave entire planets of unhappy, polygamist wives something to smile about.

Polygamist BYU fans? That would be something. I look forward to your jokes about Jews being bad with money, Native Americans hating alcohol, and Asians not doing well in school.

erinandrewseatsasandwich_medium.jpg

Agreed.

YLB has had quite a game to pop his college football cherry with.

He's been to games before, but yeah, his first as a student.

The fighting YLB's!

Well, yeah, but the first time as an enrolled student is something else. You never forget it.

The Florida State University Fightin' Little Bastards are driving right now. The game would be even better if we could get a shot of YLB wedged between the FSU Cowgirls.

He's my fucking hero!

Gobbles go over the PA after every touchdown in the game. It drives my buddies absolutely nuts.

According to Terrelle Pryor, everyone kills people and murders people. (Scroll ahead to 2:45 if you're impatient.)

Don't know how I missed this, but high comedy. This guy might make VY's Wonderlic score looks like Stephen Hawking's.

Considering the amount of insanity it's spread among my friends the past several years, it just might be. It's going to be weird having to find a new team, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Well, not yet. Maybe next season. I won't play with Texas for some reason.

You do realize I'm talking about a video game, right?

View from my seats for the season:

16le6hh.jpg

Could be better, but I chalk it up to our seating group being a rather large one. I figured as all seniors we'd get a bit better, but it really isn't bad at all.

I'm sure Garrison loves seeing the logo upside down from this view.

That was a hell of a game. As soon as Miami recovered that fumble, you knew it would be a down-to-the-wire finish.

Hey, everybody! It's THE PEEF DAWG.

How was Big Play Saturday?

Apparently I was the only one who understood Penn State's seating system. Essentially, your student section seats are assigned as you walk in. So, if you walk in with a group, you're seated with that group. I wake up around 10 AM and immediately text my friend, "When do you wanna head over?" He replies, "Already walking into the stadium." So, yeah, it turned out all my friends left without letting me know and sat together. I responded to this by increasing my pregame. When I arrived, I was seated at the end of a row that really had too many people already, and essentially watched the game standing in the aisle.

I can safely say it'll be all uphill from here.

Stories like that make me glad we have guaranteed season tickets, even if the process is a clusterfuck and you have to pay for the right.

Your friend sounds like a dick.

Stories like that make me glad we have guaranteed season tickets, even if the process is a clusterfuck and you have to pay for the right.

Your friend sounds like a dick.

He's just totally clueless. He was convinced I'd just be able to find them and sit with them. Even if it was just a free-for-all, that still wouldn't have been feasible. He didn't think that one out.

Plus, he got bad sunburn because he painted his chest and didn't wear a shirt. He texts me asking if he could put my undershirt on to avoid more sunburn, but I didn't want paint on it, so I walked down and put that pom-pom jaunt they give us on his neck. He wasn't amused. Fuck him if he can't take a joke.

Champion! It's time for cat massage polls! Sorry Texas is highlighted. I'm logged in on ESPN.com, so you're just going to have to deal with it.

wupc0w.jpg

CHOOOOOOOOKELAHOMA where the ranking goes tumbling down the plain.

Barely beating Navy doesn't really do you any favors. Expect them to fall even more once USC mudholes them in the Shoe this weekend. Unless they get a lot better pretty damn quick, THE PEEF DAWG might be smelling roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom