College Football 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PEEF DAWG spurns Temple. Now let's see them beat the Nittanys this week.

2.jpg

Very happy to see Michigan take down Notre Dame. Dalton is breaking out the peace pipe tonight.

Watched the game right before we headed down to Chicago for Sunday's show. I smiled the full 3 hour trip. Sat down at a Big Bowl just in time to watch the 4th Qtr of the Ohio State game.

NSW - I wanted to see MSU win, but you have to admit that game was great to watch. I love Jones going for 2 in the end. Ballsy.

Watched the game right before we headed down to Chicago for Sunday's show. I smiled the full 3 hour trip. Sat down at a Big Bowl just in time to watch the 4th Qtr of the Ohio State game.

NSW - I wanted to see MSU win, but you have to admit that game was great to watch. I love Jones going for 2 in the end. Ballsy.

Oh, definitely a great finish, no doubt.

That's funny. I've had a few texts and calls from friends back in my old DFW stomping grounds saying the same thing.

Covered that issue with a friend of mine yesterday; hell, all 3 could be starters for schools and maybe even #4 on the list, Garrett Green, a Senior out of Chatsworth...

This morning's line is 23 but I hate thinking of that when I realize that Stanford was -42 two years ago...hey, how about Stanford losing to Wake Forest last week?

temple.jpg

Bet you're really glad you didn't go with Temple now, huh Peefer Sutherland?

The pride of Philadelphia, right there. No wonder everyone thinks my city is peopled with idiots.

I'm ready to reverse the hyperbole all over this Temple ridiculousness.

I'm thinking about a 9 touchdown victory at this point.

Sooooooooo...the only college football team that I care about isn't playing today. What games should I watch? Someone needs to be my guide.

Sooooooooo...the only college football team that I care about isn't playing today. What games should I watch? Someone needs to be my guide.

USC/UW if you can. Might be a lot closer than people are thinking, especially with Charles Barkley out for the Condoms.

Nebrasky/VT will be good.

ECU/UNC is on ESPN2 right now, tied after one. UNC is ranked and ECU are the upset kids, so could be the most interesting of the 11 AM games.

And Tennessee/Florida is worth watching just for Lane Kiffen's all but guaranteeing a victory and Urban Meyer in big time "fuck you" mode.

I'm sure that I deserve that cos I point out the mistakes of others, but let's not pretend that I need spelling lessons.

Of course I was just pulling your leg. U r grate spellr.

USC/UW if you can. Might be a lot closer than people are thinking, especially with Charles Barkley out for the Condoms.

Nebrasky/VT will be good.

ECU/UNC is on ESPN2 right now, tied after one. UNC is ranked and ECU are the upset kids, so could be the most interesting of the 11 AM games.

And Tennessee/Florida is worth watching just for Lane Kiffen's all but guaranteeing a victory and Urban Meyer in big time "fuck you" mode.

Thanks, Impy. I'll tune in to the Tennessee/Florida game, I think. It's always fun to root against the Gators.

Also tune in to ABC in primetime to witness an epic MUDHOLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom