Coldplay X&Y

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper2000

The Fly
I freakin hated this album my first listen and put it on the shelf for a month or two. Got it out again, and still thought it was crap and left it in my car behind the seat.

About 2 weeks ago, I put it in because it was the only CD in my car. Listened carefully, gave it a better chance and realized that this album is pretty good. I like every song on it. Yea, its a little mellow and soft but thats what coldplay does. Im sure this has been posted many times, but obviously I havn't seen it so i'd like to see peoples reactions.

My favourites are:

A Message.. Brill song
Till Kingdom Come.. Very nice song also
Fix You
White Shadows

What do you folk think?

MrBrau1 said:
When will a Coldplay thread be permitted? The last post in the sticky thread was 13 days old. :|

The last post in the 'A Month After The Release Of X&Y' thread was yesterday. :|

Popmartijn said:

The last post in the 'A Month After The Release Of X&Y' thread was yesterday. :|

That's wonderful. But the thread at the top of this board just about "begs" people not to start Coldplay threads. How long will it be top priority?

I don't know. Until people learn to look if there has been a similar thread very recently. I guess.

I say we put random pictures in this thread for fun:

Gorilla%20medium.jpg

MrBrau1 said:
When will a Coldplay thread be permitted?

If the only discussion that is going to happen is regarding how people rate the new album, then it should probably remain in one thread until it expires (the same treatment that every other album receives in Bang and Clatter... Oasis, Radiohead, and Kasabian threads had a similar backlash not too long ago). The majority of "new" Coldplay threads that are created do not stray at all from the topic of reviewing X and Y. When there is something new or even remotely distinct to say... let there be an orgy of Coldplaydemia.

At the very least, the thread discussing Chris Martin's potential rhinoplasty was something different.

:sexywink:

Oh Canada! What a loyal neighbor you are! We may break into your house and steal your stuff, especially your medicine, but you always stay loyal!

flag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom