Coldplay - Viva La Vida - Keep Talking.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 1/2 weeks (Nov 22). First time seeing them for both I and Audiophile, should be fun. I will yell things at Chris if his behavior is not to my liking.

If he dances around and acts like he did on SNL my only thought will be "we paid money for this?"

lol, in a concert setting with 20,000 people it actually works better...

Much like Bono's capering.

Just more plagiarism from Coldplay. :tsk:

Been listening to Parachutes a bit lately. Here's what I said in the other thread...
"Also going thru Coldplay... and it appears that X&Y may miss out, with Parachutes at this stage likely to top the list. It's fantastic. No hang-ups, no stupidness, better lyrics, no inflated sense of self-importance, just an honest young new band trying to make a good album."

Love Don't Panic, Shiver... hell I love it all. Everything's Not Lost been stuck in my head all day. Great record.

I support this 100%.

Parachutes is the only decent Coldplay album IMO.

Considering this comes out in a little over two weeks in some parts of the world, a leak should be showing up any day now.

I'm so used to the original Life In Technicolor that I'm not sure what to make of that other version yet. I'll have to wait until I hear the whole thing.

Thanks, Impy. Those all sounded pretty cool. Life in Technicolor ii jumped out at me the most, though, because we're obviously familiar with the tune. good stuff.

I actually haven't listened to them yet. Not that I'm waiting. I'm just spinning Sea Change on the ole turntable right now and that takes precedent.

And how about we clear up some stuff from the indietastic thread:

He used to like Coldplay :shocked:

Still do.

Doesn't he still... kinda?

Yep.

I think he was either tempted to go, or did go, to a gig of theirs recently. He's still a fan, as far as I know.

Wasn't even tempted. I'm not paying 150 dollars to see the world's biggest all-backing-track stage show. Plus the setlists suck.

Don't know if this is the place for this but this is a link to an entry my friend and I made for the Coldplay contest featuring my son and dog.

YouTube - Lost? (Acoustic) - Coldplay Video Contest

If you like it, please give it a nice rating.
if you don't like it...well...have a nice day. :)

Did you know that you have already caught Coldplay.com's attention? I saw it there before you posted it here. Click on the link below if you haven't seen it yet...

coldplay

Very, very cute video! I loved it!

And Good Luck!

:wink:

Did you know that you have already caught Coldplay.com's attention? I saw it there before you posted it here. Click on the link below if you haven't seen it yet...

coldplay

Very, very cute video! I loved it!

And Good Luck!

:wink:

Thanks for watching!

The day we posted it we talked about how we hoped it would make it on to Coldplay's youtube page in their favorites and then maybe after a week or so, it might, MAYBE get a mention on the actual coldplay page. That all happened in one day.

We were (and still are) shocked by the attention this thing is getting.
If we win, it's just icing on the cake. The fact so many people are loving this thing...that's the cake.

That is a great video, Rafiennes, one of the best I've seen in these fan video contests, and your son and dog are great actors! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom