Coldplay Video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bfloxng

Refugee
I know, it's a horrible place to post, but I have had no luck elsewhere! Does anyone have any video boots available from the current Coldplay tour? I saw them outside of Buffalo and it was AWESOME. Would love to have some video from the tour--any venue.
Thanks!

I took a lot of little clips from my front row experience in Dallas two nights ago I could up if you wanted. I was going to take some more pics/videos tonight, but thanks to the fact that it was a festival, I was nowhere close to the stage.

Oh well I still saw em twice in one weekend, once front row. Cant complain.

yeah, coldplay boots can be found in the 'MULTIMEDIA' section of the COLDPLAYING.com forum: www.coldplaying.com/forum
some really nice people there, but you kinda need to search around. i'll send you some later this week (i'm kinda busy for the next two days), what is your email address?

Yes, in fact if you look very closely at the screen during 'Talk' you can juuuuust make out Nick Carter's picture behind the pacing bear. It's really bizarre.

bfloxng said:
I know, it's a horrible place to post, but I have had no luck elsewhere! Does anyone have any video boots available from the current Coldplay tour? I saw them outside of Buffalo and it was AWESOME. Would love to have some video from the tour--any venue.
Thanks!

i was there too... great show :up:

i was at that darien lake show and it was great and found it on the colplaying site, but it is a .rar file and almost all the songs are 1-2 minutes long. there is only like 4 complete songs of the show. there is some video and the link to the .rar file is on pg 4 i think.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

i can't believe it's not easier to find coldplay boots. glad i'm more of a u2 fan.

Well a promise is a promise, here's two of videos I took in Dallas.

Watch White Shadows :drool:

White Shadows: hxxp://rs . de/files/5718722/MVI_0381 .html

Low: hxxp://rs .de/files/5773964/Low .html

okay this isnt gonna work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom