Coldplay live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandSoul

The Fly
I got tickets to see Coldplay in Indy March 4 :D

Can anyone tell me, how does Coldplay compare to U2 live?

Over in the Coldplay forum one person said "I have seen God" of a Coldplay concert. . .wait. . . you mean I'm gonna see God again?!! :ohmy:

My friends Jason and John saw Coldplay live about a week or so ago, at the WHFS nutcracker here.... (radio show's Xmas concert, this year with Coldplay, Zwan, Queens of the Stone Age, Boxcar Racer, Distillers, James Brown, more)

Coldplay did "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and Jason cried :sad: :drool:

I saw Coldplay at the end of the summer in Boston, and it was a fantastic show... one of the best I've seen. Chris Martin is a great performer, he really gets into the crowd and seems to thoroughly enjoy himself onstage. (Not to mention, he's also very easy on the eyes :D )

I haven't seen them live, but our cable company has their own channel on which they occasionally show optional channels, etc. One night, my sister and I turned to it and ended up watching a Coldplay concert. I was absolutely stoked, and that was just watching it on television.

I've got tickets to the OKC show. I can't wait!

I saw them this past September and they were incredible. I'd say U2 is the only better show I've seen. Actually, I'd say the feeling of the show was very similar to that of a U2 show, especially in the way Chris Martin connects with the audience. GAH. Can't wait to see them again. :hyper:

Saw them twice now. they rock. and if there are people giving you nasty looks for standing up for the entire show while they sit on their asses during the rockin' numbers, tell them to screw themselves.

Damn straight! ;)

I fell in love with Coldplay when I saw them play "Trouble" on the BBC Music Awards on TV awhile ago. Chris was so overcome with emotion and it was so moving. . .I became an instant fan and went around humming the song for the next 3 months :love:

She ls Raging said:
Chris Martin is a great performer, he really gets into the crowd and seems to thoroughly enjoy himself onstage. (Not to mention, he's also very easy on the eyes :D )

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
I saw them this past September and they were incredible. I'd say U2 is the only better show I've seen. Actually, I'd say the feeling of the show was very similar to that of a U2 show, especially in the way Chris Martin connects with the audience. GAH. Can't wait to see them again. :hyper:

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Now I'm starting to drool :drool:

That hyper smilie totally cracks me up - he looks like Cartman without a hat!!

Back
Top Bottom