Coldplay In the Year 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

So would I. Even Elevation has better lyrics than Fix You.

Well Elevation atleast has an excuse, it's supposed to be one of those "fun rawk songs"

Fix You is trying to be something that it isn't, something It Can't Be on It's Own...perhaps...:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

If Bono had written Fix You, I probably would've lost respect for all of his current song writing abilities

If Bono had written Fix You, the song would be better and not suck.

But I actually like Fix You and even though it probably sucks or something I still bought it from iTunes :reject:

i love coldplay. i can't help it. The original premise of this thread amused me though. the track-by-track thing made it stale...shoulda just posted the album cover :wink:

AtomicBono said:

But I actually like Fix You and even though it probably sucks or something I still bought it from iTunes :reject:

i love coldplay. i can't help it. The original premise of this thread amused me though. the track-by-track thing made it stale...shoulda just posted the album cover :wink:

well i meant if Bono wrote it with the same lyrics Chris Martin used

if Bono wrote it, it would've been fuckin awesome

AtomicBono said:

haha, yeah I tried to put just the covers but damn photobucket would only let me make the pictures so large. I can't read the title on the cover on my computer, might be different on others though.

Back
Top Bottom