Coldplay Fall USA Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
3 out of 4 shows provided up front views and a high school gym. :heart: :laugh: Nice to see no more Grady Cole for them.

i was at the nc show! it's funny, because i had never heard of the venue before, and immediately thought it looked like my high school gym when i got there. and then chris martin actually commented that it felt like they were playing a high school dance :) i kinda liked it, because i was able to get up really close. i knew for sure that the next time they toured the us, it would be in much larger venues and i would not be able to get as close.

I don't get TV here :sad:
and the email thing is pissing me off. How is this a better, more organized presale again?

It's kinda odd that no one on the Coldplay message boards has gotten an email yet either. So far Chizip is the only one I've read about...:eyebrow:

I was thinking about that as I was watching SNL tonight... that maybe they were holding off until the band had performed.

:shrug:

I thought the band did an absolutely fabulous job! Now I really can't wait for the album!

Fix You was stunning... :sad:

Iiiieeee!!!
Good news is I got the confirmation for the Atlanta pre-sale!
Bad news is tickets are in the $60-$70 range :| but I suppose that's average these days (more of an observation than a complaint). Remember when going to a show cost between $25-$35? Those were the good ol' days. Looks like I'll be having peanut butter sandwiches for lunch the rest of the year...

grbounds said:
still waiting for a confirmation email :(
i figured darien center wouldnt be that high in demand....

I can't sleep, I just checked my e-mail and I got confirmation for Darien Lake.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:sad: A big fat nothing for me. I am hoping that when I come home tonight that there will be an e-mail in my inbox with better news. :sigh:

Otherwise it looks like another day of getting up early and waiting at Publix for my tickets.

I'm sorry, Iris. I hope you get your e-mail.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:sigh: 2:25PM nothing in my junk mailbox or regular inbox. So much for being an active fan for several years on coldplay.com

yeah im disappointed as well, especially since I'll be missing the general sale while on vacation :scream:

They've been just about my favorite thing in the world for the past handful of years...

and I don't even get to participate in the presale...

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom