Coldplay At "pier Six" In Baltimore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone else here see this show last night?! Damn it was awesome! I lost count of the songs, but it seemed like they were close to playing both albums fully! I saw them back in June of 2001 in Philadelphia, and I can tell you there has been a big improvement in their live performance, not that it was lacking before, its just that what I saw last night was awesome and exceeded all my expectations!

Great place for a show as well. Surrounded by water, boats and the city off to one side! If you have a chance to see them, GO!

I was there as well. It was awesome! 4th time I saw them (HFS, Slane 1, 9:30 club in DC last month) Musically, I thought this was the best yet. They keep getting better and Chris owned the stage last night.

How great was it hearing him introduce themselves as system of a down and tossing some Nelly in some songs. I thought it was a riot. Also he had mentioned how someone was telling them Bmore was the crack capital of the US (maybe not but 20% heroin addiction rate is bad enough) but nevertheless, they did a country song they called the Streets of Baltimore (I know nothing of this song) but it was so good. I need to get the boot of this and the 9:30 show. It was also nice to see the Oxfam stuff at this show. Now I need to figure out how I am going to see them again. They played a ton of stuff......I would love to hear them play Only Superstition just once. I was hoping for it yet again last night, but no dice.

Ash was also very good.

Ah, you peeps are so lucky! I wasn't able to go to that show. :sad: But yes, I can imagine how lovely it would've been to watch a great band while you're by the water and boats and downtown Baltimore. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom