Coffin Bay, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythbusters?
no, but it's close :drool: i love mythbusters.

it's a show on food network called food detectives. it's basically mythbusters but it's entirely about food. one time they tested whether certain foods would catch fire or explode in a microwave, tested the best remedy for a hangover, what foods make your breath the worst, etc.

Fucking love Scarlet.

Don't know what Is That All? is doing there though.

Now I've moved onto A Celebration. Hideously underappreciated, this.

no, but it's close :drool: i love mythbusters.

it's a show on food network called food detectives. it's basically mythbusters but it's entirely about food. one time they tested whether certain foods would catch fire or explode in a microwave, tested the best remedy for a hangover, what foods make your breath the worst, etc.

Dude. I need to TiVo this show.

Oh man, I love Food Detectives! In fact, it's on tonight :up:

n,

^ courtesy of the bird walking on the keyboard

I appreciate A Celebration a lot.

Is the bird trying to say no to A Celebration appreciation? :tsk:

Now I've moved onto DYFL. One of the best on Pop.

I think my iPod has a deathwish. It's played A Day Without Me, I Will Follow, Tomorrow, Hurt (Johnny Cash), and Adam's Song (blink-182) in a row.

I think anybody with Blink 182 on their iPod has a death wish.

... I refuse to believe somebody defended Blink 182. In the Superthread, of all places!

What next, Good Charlotte is the height of musical expression?

... I refuse to believe somebody defended Blink 182. In the Superthread, of all places!

What next, Good Charlotte is the height of musical expression?

Good Charlotte sucks donkey balls.

But I like blink-182 and +44.

Always a good idea to allow more time than necessary, Khan. All the best! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom