Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They play 5 nights here so at least 1 here.... And I so want to go to the east coast and see them in New York or Buffalo. Can you come to NYC? :hyper:

:lol: It all depends on the money and the dates, but if possible I'll deifnitely consider it. I can even be uncool and drag my dad with me!

(He's also a big U2 fan and he's pretty much the reason I'm into U2 so I'd actually love to see them with him :lol:)

aerial_north_lrg.jpg

:drool::drool:

:wave: Guys

And Dani my Dad had to go with me when I saw them in Buffalo... but hey I was 14 and not about to go to America alone :angry: On my birthday :angry:

(the next year, however, I did :lol: )

East coast U2 shows :drool:

Hey Emma :)

:lol: Lucky you got to see them on/near your birthday! The only birthday memory I have related to U2 is when I DIDN'T get tickets to see them. :sad:

I'm starting to think going with my dad to at least one show would be really fun, I'm definitely going to ask him when we finally have dates. :yes:

:lol: Lucky you got to see them on/near your birthday! The only birthday memory I have related to U2 is when I DIDN'T get tickets to see them. :sad:

I'm starting to think going with my dad to at least one show would be really fun, I'm definitely going to ask him when we finally have dates. :yes:

Ouch. :sad: If I remember the date correctly, the U2 show here that I couldn't get tickets for was just two weeks before my birthday. :down:

I think it can be fun sometimes going with a relative who introduced you to that artist. :up:

Some of these hotels are shocking :|
One review says there was a man in their room at 3am fixing the toilet

Ouch. :sad: If I remember the date correctly, the U2 show here that I couldn't get tickets for was just two weeks before my birthday. :down:

I think it can be fun sometimes going with a relative who introduced you to that artist. :up:

That was just an overall shitty birthday now that I think about it, I hated being a teenager. :lol: Definitely not a sweet 16...I think it was 16...yeah I pretty much blocked it out haha.

It'd definitely be really fun...plus my dad's just awesome so why not? :wink:

And some had bloodstained sheets.... and big gobs of hair in the towels. WHY don't some people take cleanliness seriously? It's the most basic thing....

Hey Emma :)

Aw that's gutting love! Yeah, all of my U2 tickets have so far been bought through scalpers :angry:

If your dads a fan that'd be really cool - I plan on going with my Granny ( she's in love with bono :shrug: ) Never again with my Dad. He hates U2. Haha, and hilarious making him queue from 6am to see them :happy:

I can't wait until we get dates now! :hyper:

Aw that's gutting love! Yeah, all of my U2 tickets have so far been bought through scalpers :angry:

If your dads a fan that'd be really cool - I plan on going with my Granny ( she's in love with bono :shrug: ) Never again with my Dad. He hates U2. Haha, and hilarious making him queue from 6am to see them :happy:

I can't wait until we get dates now! :hyper:

Grannys are so much fun, I miss mine. :( I haven't seen her in 6 years.

Me too, I'm getting so excited about this I just want to have it all planned! :hyper:

The Sun God Worshippers have to meet up at least ONCE during this tour!!!!!! If not all of us then a few of us at a time :D :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I can't the believe the shit they're planning with regards to this single... isn't it going to be a one off play, too?
For fucks sake. Why? Have we not all been loyal enough fans waiting 4 fucking years and going to so many shows and putting up with u218 etc etc?!
... I know this is their management and not them, but still. Bloody Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom