Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I find the bitchfest on everything highly entertaining :up: It's wierd how "fans" will find anything and everything to complain about, but oh well they can't satisfy everyone.

Personally, I think album covers should be arty.

I don't think ALL should be... I mean, I like Kylie and Madonna album covers, they're cool. And I like that U2 have done some cool ones too... but it's certainly time for an arty one, they've done pop, now it's arts turn :D

They should just leave the cover white and include some coloured pens so we can draw our desired covers

I don't think ALL should be... I mean, I like Kylie and Madonna album covers, they're cool. And I like that U2 have done some cool ones too... but it's certainly time for an arty one, they've done pop, now it's arts turn :D

You're right. :wink: I suppose not all albums need arty covers depending on the nature of the music. It's certainly the right time for the band to not be on the cover. :up:

They sound amazing, I cannot WAIT to hear in full!

let me hear the song! let me hear the song! let me hear the song!

COBL opening was AMAZING actually, it'll be sad to see that go.

I absolutely love how he says "sexy boots" :drool:

Emma you and I in the front row of GA, rocking out to Sexy Boots!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I can't wait :D :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Shall we go dressed as a pair of boots?!

I'd be shocked if it didn't make it into the setlist. It should be interesting though where in the show it'd be. :hmm:

Of all the Bomb songs, I'll be gutted if they drop Love and Peace from the setlists. That's possibly my favourite live song of U2 ever, it works so well and is unbelievably kickass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom