Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Best Indie Store in Dublin is closing down

Seriously, where are people going to go to get music?

Where I live ALL of the independent music shops have closed down, and Zavvi's going, Woolworths has gone... all we've got is HMV :|

We'll find out the b-sides on Feb 14th I bet! :hyper:

Tripoli! Tripoli! :wink:

Where I live ALL of the independent music shops have closed down, and Zavvi's going, Woolworths has gone... all we've got is HMV :|

:wave: Hi Emma.

That really sucks. :down: There is nothing like spending an hour looking through a record store. :drool:

We still have Tower Records the LAST real record store, by which I mean they have more cds and vinyl than DVDs :drool:

Boy reflected the innocence of the music and the fact that it was the first one. But on the whole the album covers have always been too arty and dull, with the exception of Pop :lol:

Boy reflected the innocence of the music and the fact that it was the first one. But on the whole the album covers have always been too arty and dull, with the exception of Pop :lol:

I like arty :D I don't really like the one's of just them, I they're a bit nothing when we all have a thousand pictures of them anyway :lol: I think it's great how much controversy this cover's caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom