Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: Sounds neat! I don't think I've seen that offered before :hmm: What exactly does it entail?

It's not offered at many unis. Griffith and UNE are the only 2 I know of. It's the study of crime itself with the research component, and the justice system - executive, legislative, and judicial.

i could do some gardening... or paint! yes, i could finish painting the bathroom. i got a fancy little light fitting and put it in there on the weekend. there is absolutely no reason why you cannot have a nice light fitting in the bathroom. hell, i'd put a chandelier in there if i could :D

Ooh, we're doing painting at the moment! The painting part is fun, but stripping wallpaper is not.

I should really clean up my desk. My room itself is extremely tidy, but the desk is a wreck :down:

I way over-slept. I hate over-sleeping. Oh well! That'll teach me for sleeping four hours the night before.

How are you, Charlotte?

I overslept this morning too :crack: That's what I get for keeping nocturnal hours!

I'm feeling a bit better today. :up: I just got another job offer - typical that, after applying to a million places and hearing nothing, and then going back to my old place, offers are finally coming in!

sounds like you have a pick of jobs, slopsy! where are you working now?

Yeah, could have done with that back in November though! For the last two years I'd been a checkout supervisor at Woolworths, but then my store closed. They offered me a job at their partner store, Foodtown, but I turned it down at the time...however, now, 5 months later, I've taken them up on it! :lol:

I'm trying to get myself to wake at 6am this coming week.

It's all U2's fault. Well, that, and the fact I'm silly enough to run U2gigs.

I'm trying to get myself to wake at 6am this coming week.

It's all U2's fault. Well, that, and the fact I'm silly enough to run U2gigs.

Jeez, good luck with that! :crack:

Ahh, but without U2gigs, we wouldn't have your encyclopaedic setlist knowledge at our fingertips, which would be a very bad thing indeed!

Jeez, good luck with that! :crack:

Ahh, but without U2gigs, we wouldn't have your encyclopaedic setlist knowledge at our fingertips, which would be a very bad thing indeed!

I'm sure I COULD sleep in a bit and just update things a bit later, I mean it's not like U2Tours or U2Tour.de are always instantaneous with their updates, but I have a thing about being absolutely as prompt as I can be. Especially since I've noticed that as soon as an appearance happens, our amount of visitors goes up, so I try to have the news available as soon as possible to reach the most people I can. So it's 6am starts for me ...

oooh bacon! i might have bacon and eggs for lunch. or not. i want something salty. i should eat something healthy though. and i should stop gambling my money away on yoville. or rather, i would stop gambling if the wheels stopped :lol: they've been spinning for 5 minutes or so now.

I had a bacon and mushroom sandwich :drool: I tried to add the mushrooms to be healthy, but I think frying them in bacon fat possibly removed any health benefits. But it was delicious. And now I have a lovely cup of tea! :D

yum. yum. yum. tea just finishes it off, huh. mmmmmmmmm, scrambled eggs. yes, i will. maybe some toast, too, with that cuppa.
:drool:

back in a while :D plus the littlest kid wants something more substantial than a wooden puzzle. damn fussy babies!

:wave:

yum. yum. yum. tea just finishes it off, huh. mmmmmmmmm, scrambled eggs. yes, i will. maybe some toast, too, with that cuppa.
:drool:

back in a while :D plus the littlest kid wants something more substantial than a wooden puzzle. damn fussy babies!

:wave:

Mmmm yum yum yum! Can't beat good food and good tea. Seeya later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom