Cockhill, Buncrana, Donegal, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their setlist that night:

01. Blackest Eyes
02. Shesmovedon
03. Piano Lessons
04. Lazarus
05. A Sort Of Homecoming
06. Elvis Presley And America
07. MLK (into) Collapse The Light Into Earth
08. Half Light
09. 4th Of July (into) Bad
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. Promenade
12. Bass Trap
13. Sixty Seconds Til Kingdom Come/Boomerangs/Indian Summer Sky (medley)
14. The Three Sunrises
15. Pride
16. Wire

Encore

17. Love Comes Tumbling
18. Anesthetize
19. Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
20. Russia On Ice
21. Heartattack In A Layby
22. Trains

Holy motherfucking god, that would be amazing. All I ask is that Fadeaway replace Heartattack and Waiting replace Half Light.

Holy motherfucking god, that would be amazing. All I ask is that Fadeaway replace Heartattack and Waiting replace Half Light.

Well, I thought Half Light would segue really well into 4th of July. With the echoey slide guitar and all. Other than that, I don't really know those two you mention by name. :wink:

Didn't realize that was Sigourney

You're not off the hook
That Freebird joke wasn't even mine! Go hurt Hal Sparks for saying it! I just...repeated it cause it came to mind. I think it's funny, but I do like the song. I have it on my iPod with a few other Skynyrd songs.

Well, I thought Half Light would segue really well into 4th of July. With the echoey slide guitar and all. Other than that, I don't really know those two you mention by name. :wink:

Ah, true. Perhaps use Fadeaway in Half Light's place. You need to know those two tracks, too. Phase One of Waiting is my top played song on iTunes, and Fadeaway is 14th. 7 PT tracks are in my top 15! :lol:

(Waiting Phase One 1st, Trains 2nd, Pure Narcotic 4th, Piano Lessons 9th, She's Moved On 10th, Fadeaway 14th, Stars Die 15th.)

That Freebird joke wasn't even mine! Go hurt Hal Sparks for saying it! I just...repeated it cause it came to mind. I think it's funny, but I do like the song. I have it on my iPod with a few other Skynyrd songs.

TBH, it's not even my favorite Skynard song, I'm just in a mood, and picking on you alleviated it a little :wink:

Epic fail, Reggo. Epiiiic.

Also, I'm back. If you couldn't tell.
Fuck off. I love southern rock. It's almost country, but not quite. I like the Allman Brothers Band, too.

TBH, it's not even my favorite Skynard song, I'm just in a mood, and picking on you alleviated it a little :wink:
I know. Anything I can do to help. (and actually getting in a fake argument helped my mood, too. Let's remember this for the future.)

Ah, true. Perhaps use Fadeaway in Half Light's place. You need to know those two tracks, too. Phase One of Waiting is my top played song on iTunes, and Fadeaway is 14th. 7 PT tracks are in my top 15! :lol:

(Waiting Phase One 1st, Trains 2nd, Pure Narcotic 4th, Piano Lessons 9th, She's Moved On 10th, Fadeaway 14th, Stars Die 15th.)

I have a live version of Waiting from We've Lost The Skyline. :shrug:

I have a live version of Waiting from We've Lost The Skyline. :shrug:

One of my favourite performances on We Lost The Skyline, along with Even Less and that incredible Drown With Me.

You must get Fadeaway. It's the one essential track from Up The Downstair. I can e-mail it if you like. Some days, I think it's my favourite PT track, and I'm sure when you hear it, you'll see just how neatly it fits my tastes.

hilarious-13.jpg

Alright, Ax and Ash, and whoever might be lurking, Time for me to go.

:wave: See you in 7 hours.

Have a good one, Reggo. :wave:

In seven hours, I should be rocking out to Demon Of The Fall. :drool:

So for DI VI, I might have a heart-attack section. I have 3 songs with the words in the title (SF59, PT, and Liars).

So for DI VI, I might have a heart-attack section. I have 3 songs with the words in the title (SF59, PT, and Liars).

Will they work? I was thinking of doing a portion of a list about songs that occur after Midnight, but then I realized the songs don't really fit together

Will they work? I was thinking of doing a portion of a list about songs that occur after Midnight, but then I realized the songs don't really fit together

All three are mellow psychadelia mixed with pop-rock melodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom