Cockhill, Buncrana, Donegal, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was, but I needed my Derek and he stepped up :)

Yes, talk me OUT of quitting. There's no job as good as this one that will give me the hours I need. So, I have to stay. And refrain from gouging my eyes out or slitting my wrists or something.

How quickly you've changed tunes!

Oh, that's lame. Since Ali also hates her job, maybe the two of you should start your own business where you do cool things. And hire me, since I need a job. Well, I need money anyway.

By the way, if there're any Morrissey/Smiths fans left in here, Starflyer 59 (my favourite band) does a cover of Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.

How quickly you've changed tunes!

Oh, that's lame. Since Ali also hates her job, maybe the two of you should start your own business where you do cool things. And hire me, since I need a job. Well, I need money anyway.
If I could have the cash to get my astronomy degree, then I could just stargaze for the rest of my life. :love: That sounds heavenly.

I'm glad I had those forms to drop off today, or else the first (and only) I'd have heard about my class being cancelled was reading the notice on the classroom door, which would have meant a wasted trip.

I'm not reading through 120 posts, what's up with Ashley?

Her 21st birthday's on Sunday and her friends are being dodgy and don't seem to want to do anything with her. :down:

On a happier note, I insist you read the following post by Daniel from last night: U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

Then go on to this thread: http://forum.interference.com/f196/deciphering-yesterdays-news-what-it-really-means-189460.html

Well, a visit short lived. I must be up early for the plumber to come in and fix this damn sink. Third time's a charm I guess, eh? I probably won't be on again until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Got stuff to do afterwards.

Have a good one, everyone. :wave:

I'm glad I had those forms to drop off today, or else the first (and only) I'd have heard about my class being cancelled was reading the notice on the classroom door, which would have meant a wasted trip.

Always check your student e-mail account before class, eh?

This was funnier in my mind

trav1oo4.jpg

See you later, Serena. Don't stay away from the postwhoring too long. :wave:

We've hit a few places in eastern Canada. Somebody once posted a website listing Canadian placenames and it was bloody hilarious.

glad you got a kick out of it - I think conception bay is my fave :up:

btw, now that i think of ift- somewhere in Illinois maybe has a town called climax. Not that I'm familiar :angry:

glad you got a kick out of it - I think conception bay is my fave :up:

btw, now that i think of ift- somewhere in Illinois maybe has a town called climax. Not that I'm familiar :angry:

Dildo, Newfoundland cracks me up.

We've a masterlist of funny worldwide locations on Wikipedia, and it lists multiple Climaxes! :ohmy: Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, and Saskatchewan.

All right I guess I'm off too, have to be in uni at 10 tomorrow.

Night/Afternoon/whatever time it is for all you people :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom