Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want one.

I think I'm going to wait til December to buy the alubm. According to John, a deluxe edition is coming out then. And you know I'd want to own both versions.

But I feel bad having the leaked version on my computer :uhoh:

There is a Deluxe Edition Coming Out?? :madspit: I brought it on the weekend!!

Creating a tori playlist now.....uploading soon, I guess we can listen some other time if you're heading to sleepy land soon Ash?

How's it going Daniel?

I can't believe it's the Crowdies next week...

Ooh, Wayne Brady too? I keep seeing ads for him at Crown... mind if I ask how much the tix are?
I love Whose Line... :D

Hey, I'm here, was on the phone. :wave:

God, I have a busy few days coming up!

02/12: Crowdies
03/12: Crowdies
04/12: Mum arrives
05/12: Nose operation
06/12: Out of hospital
11/12: Mum goes home

Then probably on about the 22nd or so, I'll head up to QLD for Christmas.

I am so screwed where today is concerned.

I need to be up at the court house around 8, have to stay at least four hours, then I need to get back to school, pack, print my airline tickets, somewhere in here I need to put gas in my car. Drive the hour to Uncle James' house, collapse.

Also I will be skipping two classes :tsk:

Then tomorrow morning my flight is at like 11 on Wednesday, still don't know how I'm getting back from the airport once I get to Chicago :lol: but man I don't care. I can't wait to go home.

ETA oh yeah, and it's currently 4 am on Tuesday

Hi Ali
wave1.gif

How's it going Daniel?

I can't believe it's the Crowdies next week...

Ooh, Wayne Brady too? I keep seeing ads for him at Crown... mind if I ask how much the tix are?
I love Whose Line... :D

I've had better evenings Ali, tonights been really crappy.

I know! I'm pumped for that, I'm off to Sydney and I fly in at 3pm on the Tuesday before Crowdies! :dance:

Wayne Brady was.....$79.90. If you wanna go, I'd suggest you might be either too late, or just about out of time. We were lucky to get tickets to his final show.

Whose Line was awesome!

Hey, I'm here, was on the phone. :wave:

God, I have a busy few days coming up!

02/12: Crowdies
03/12: Crowdies
04/12: Mum arrives
05/12: Nose operation
06/12: Out of hospital
11/12: Mum goes home

Then probably on about the 22nd or so, I'll head up to QLD for Christmas.

Argh, the C-word... !

:no:

*goes into foetal position and rocks back and forth*

I know! I'm pumped for that, I'm off to Sydney and I fly in at 3pm on the Tuesday before Crowdies! :dance:

It's going to be a hectic day for you.

We need to work out Crowdies plans. It is GA, so we'll probably be onto a winner if we queue for a bit rather than just arriving at doors. I was thinking maybe, once Ali's finished work, we should meet up for dinner, then head over to the Forum Theatre?

Though I haven't yet called to find out if I can get preferential treatment via cane.

Argh, the C-word... !

:no:

*goes into foetal position and rocks back and forth*

Initially I thought you meant Coldplay, then the Crowdies, then I was confused, and finally it clicked. Wheee c-words.

Would you be happier if I called it Xmas? :tongue:

It's going to be a hectic day for you.

We need to work out Crowdies plans. It is GA, so we'll probably be onto a winner if we queue for a bit rather than just arriving at doors. I was thinking maybe, once Ali's finished work, we should meet up for dinner, then head over to the Forum Theatre?

Though I haven't yet called to find out if I can get preferential treatment via cane.

Will they let you all be together if you get the pref. treatment?

I've had better evenings Ali, tonights been really crappy.
:hug: What's up?

Ye gods... you're gonna be knackered by the end of the week!

Wayne Brady was.....$79.90. If you wanna go, I'd suggest you might be either too late, or just about out of time. We were lucky to get tickets to his final show.

Whose Line was awesome!
.... Ouch. I see people advertised at Crown now and that which I wouldn't mind seeing (like Jools Holland's band earlier in the year), but every time I look up ticket prices, it's more than I want to spend. And yeah, I figured I'd probably be too late, I should have checked it out two months ago when the posters went up. *L*

Ryan and Colin rule. :lol:
I thought I'd die laughing when Ryan accidentally head-butted the neon light on Drew's desk and broke it... :lmao:

Will they let you all be together if you get the pref. treatment?

Yep. When I did it for Opeth, they said if anyone was coming with me, they'd come in at the same time. Plus it'd be absurd to split the group up. I could just say I need their help and they can't argue with me or I'll whack the Disability Act on them.

Where is this place? And what time do doors open? I should probably leave early that day...

My car got cleaned, inside and out, while I had it in long-term parking at the airport... I didn't ask them to, I have no idea what was in there! :uhoh:

Not only can I not afford that, but actually, my flight TO Chicago is out of DFW airport, but my flight FROM Chicago is into Love Field, which is on the otherside of Dallas, so my uncle is going to park my car at his job, the he'll pick me up from the airport next monday, take me to my car, and I'll drive back to school. He could have just picked me up here, and then brought me back next Monday, but my return flight is during the work day, so it was not convenient for him, and he does a lot for me, so I didn't want things to be difficult for him.

Yep. When I did it for Opeth, they said if anyone was coming with me, they'd come in at the same time. Plus it'd be absurd to split the group up. I could just say I need their help and they can't argue with me or I'll whack the Disability Act on them.

EXCELLENT! That is really really cool. I need to see concerts with you

Initially I thought you meant Coldplay, then the Crowdies, then I was confused, and finally it clicked. Wheee c-words.

Would you be happier if I called it Xmas? :tongue:

... Only slightly.

:crack:

There are days I wish I'd been born earlier in the year... but I arrived early as it is.

Where is this place? And what time do doors open? I should probably leave early that day...

The Forum Theatre is on Flinders St. I think Russell/Flinders?

I'm guessing doors are 8:30. Nope, checked tickets, it's 8pm. And it very boldly states "ID REQUIRED". Oh yeah, as if they ever check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom