Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes the superthread.

Good. I didn't want to talk to any of you wankers anyway.

I'd love to stay and play, but I've got to get home. Shockingly, I'd prefer not to stay at my desk all night, unpaid.

cutewave.gif
< Sarcastic bastard, or epic fail?

how was the anniversary?
Very nice. We went to Olive Garden, which was also where we went for our first date. The food was delicious, and we were both being so sweet to each other during the meal.

Then at his apartment, we were all alone. He lit a bunch of candles in the living room, and I spread some blankets and pillows out on the floor. It was very sweet and romantic.

Oh, Dad and I just went to a Tafe information night in shepp tonight.

He really wants me to go study in Shepp next year. While its the best option finanically, I would much rather move to Melbourne and start a fresh, have some freedom...ya know.....But I don't know what's going to happen.

The course in Shepp Runs 9am - 9pm every Thursday & Friday. Which means I'll loose two days of pay, and see even less of my girlfriend than I currently do.

that sucks right much daniel :( I'm sorry.

Thanks Ash :hug:

I know it doesn't sound like much, but its been on at off, at one stage my girlfriend almost got a job up here (woulda made things a lot easier).......

I think the course is pretty good in both places (Melb and Shepp)....The Melbourne course is ahead in a way, if I decided to go and study at uni after the 2 year course, I get credited for 2 years of the 4 year uni course.

If I Do it in shepp, I only get 6 months credit off the Uni course.

:shrug:

Perhaps.

I have $3000 saved at the moment (going to spend A WEE bit of that in Sydney next week)....but thats a start, then its find part time work and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom