Cockermouth, Cumbria, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God's an old man who died a few centuries ago. Way to go, Liam.

:hug:

It's okay. And don't shut up, it's better to talk about these things than bottle them up.

it's hard cause my best friend has an eight-month-old son and she obviously doesn't want me to see him. I lost mine the same time she announced she was having Porter. :shrug: Whatever. Maybe this is her way of admitting to me that she thinks I'm a fuck-up, if she doesn't want me around her son.

it's hard cause my best friend has an eight-month-old son and she obviously doesn't want me to see him. I lost mine the same time she announced she was having Porter. :shrug: Whatever. Maybe this is her way of admitting to me that she thinks I'm a fuck-up, if she doesn't want me around her son.

She's not worth your time then. Jesus, these things happen to good people, why can't people understand that?

This is how I imagine Liam looks:

liamqj1.png

She's not worth your time then. Jesus, these things happen to good people, why can't people understand that?

She doesn't know I miscarried either. Took me three months until I could tell anyone. I was a moody (moodier :D ) little bitch around this time last year, cause I was hurting so bad and couldn't tell anyone. Derek had to practically beat it out of me. He was the first one I told and the only one I told for another two months or so.

She doesn't know I miscarried either. Took me three months until I could tell anyone. I was a moody (moodier :D ) little bitch around this time last year, cause I was hurting so bad and couldn't tell anyone. Derek had to practically beat it out of me. He was the first one I told and the only one I told for another two months or so.

Talk to a psychologist?

you can find me on facebook, I can't be arsed to post anything from photobucket right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom